Referee Position

iha

Referee Position

iha
Did you guys notice that you to can apply to be a Smog Check Referee!

Re: Referee Position

SOLO310
YES I GOT AN EMAIL THIS MORNING

Re: Referee Position

BlueSky
iha wrote
Did you guys notice that you to can apply to be a Smog Check Referee!
Yea but the job locations are in Los Angeles and the Bay area.  Plus you will have to travel between several city colleges.  You are not assigned to one location.  You notice they didn't put a starting salary either.

Re: Referee Position

How bout me-troll, best answer, and barry  Barry can be our customer liason.  He can talk any way he wants to the idiots.Best answer and me will do the inspections on ois Then we get Rocky,and any other dopey pr1 to do the dyno's. Flat rate pay scale only, with special emphasis on extremely lowered acuras, 36 inch 85 toyota manual pickups with no deviations, no pay, aborts come out of their pockets, a 82 38ft motorhome with singe tank, dual exhaust, dirty timing with ford spout hidden, and some typical shit box barritz's.

Re: Referee Position

BlueSky wrote
 You notice they didn't put a starting salary either.
That is probably why they listed it BEFORE the first of the year. I saw that there is a new law starting next year that you have to post the "compensation" on a job listing, not just "depending on experience".

Re: Referee Position

Best Answer I Can Give
 What do you think it pays?  My guess @$18 a hour.

Re: Referee Position

D Rochells 150861
Library clerks make $18, and get 5 weeks of vacation. I know this because our good service writer just started as one.
זאר
Join the Smog Union!
http://www.smogunion.org/

Click to Donate Now!