Removing tech

Newbiesmogtech
Sorry i've looked on the BAR website under documents and couldn't find anything for this. Recently hired a trainee who just received his license. My trainee was offered a gig at another location with good pay and comes with training. Told him to take the job. Need to remove his license from my station. What is the process and how long does it take?

Re: Removing tech

MikesFB6
It takes no time at all, just have him go down to the field office and remove himself. He can also put himself on the other shops system at the same time.

If you get buddy buddy with the guys at BAR it can even be done over the phone, That's how my last employer did it for me.

Re: Removing tech

Newbiesmogtech
Thanks, i'll ask him to go. Didn't wanna bother him about it

Re: Removing tech

none
You can remove him yourself on OIS, menu option 6 "manage staff". On BAR97 I have always done it with a phone call.

Re: Removing tech

MikesFB6
That's good to know!

Re: Removing tech

Ois you can remove him without doing anything else but also. If you're friendly just send them a message that when he adds himself to his new employer to remove you at the same time

On Mon, Jun 24, 2019, 12:06 PM Newbiesmogtech [via Stop The Star Program] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Sorry i've looked on the BAR website under documents and couldn't find anything for this. Recently hired a trainee who just received his license. My trainee was offered a gig at another location with good pay and comes with training. Told him to take the job. Need to remove his license from my station. What is the process and how long does it take?

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/Removing-tech-tp5074195.html

Re: Removing tech

805smogtech
Are you allowed to leave him in the machine, as a back up tech?

Re: Removing tech