Retiring

Troll
I'm hanging up my digital snap on timing light, vacuum pump,, mt2500, waekon egr tester.I'm keeping my streamlights. Will be moving to Vermont.  38 years on smog license. Plenty of UC cars, no violations. Just some writeups on bad handwriting, rpm violations back in the day, gas cap seal failures, monitor fails, check engine light on knowing its going to fail, and occasionally they said I was condensending.  12/23/18 is my last day. Vermont is our first stop in the spring.
I look forward to conversing with my new  best friends-turbo, mommas boy, etc.

Re: Retiring

Best Answer I Can Give
 Sorry and glad you could do it. WHY THE HELL DO YOU WANT TO FREEEEEEZE ONES ASS OFF IN THE WINTER.

Re: Retiring

Best wishes, and please don't become a stranger ... the interweb still works in VT, right?  I wouldn't mind living in the cold weather, as long as I didn't have to show up at work at a particular time.

Re: Retiring

I lived the first 12-years of my life in the Village of Briarcliff Manor, NY,
35-miles north of the World Trade Center site
and a few miles from Sing Sing Prison in the Village of Ossining.
Yes, Sure the winter weather in the 50's, 60's, 70's and 80's were brutal.
We moved upstate to Ithaca during the blizzard of February 1966.
I snow skied at Bromley Mountain and Mount Snow in Vermont
back in the day.
The winter weather in New England is not all that bad these days.
I was stationed at Plattsburgh AFB, NY from Dec. 76 to March 1983.
Vermont is Beautiful during the Fall Colors.
Automobiles are Rusted Out by the time they are 5 to 10 years old.
I can't handle the cold weather at my advanced age of 65 like
I was able to do so 30 or more years ago.
I love to visit my former "Stomping Grounds".
A lot of Greenery and Farm Lands.

Re: Retiring

Best Answer I Can Give
 How many of us, TRULY think we can "Retire"  I don't think I could. Yes to not HAVE TO get up and be at a place.
But to sit and do NOTHING all day? I don't think I could.

Re: Retiring

bayareasmog
what a way to kick off a christmas week huh. congrats and enjoy

Re: Retiring

Ram Rod
Congratulations young man.You have earned it and you better enjoy, every moment of your life after the 12/23/18 with your loved ones and doing what you love.Wish you all the best.

Re: Retiring

Troll wrote

I'm hanging up my digital snap on timing light, vacuum pump,, mt2500, waekon egr tester.I'm keeping my streamlights. Will be moving to Vermont.  38 years on smog license. Plenty of UC cars, no violations. Just some writeups on bad handwriting, rpm violations back in the day, gas cap seal failures, monitor fails, check engine light on knowing its going to fail, and occasionally they said I was condensending.  12/23/18 is my last day. Vermont is our first stop in the spring.
I look forward to conversing with my new  best friends-turbo, mommas boy, etc.
congratulations

Re: Retiring

Congratulations. Retirement is my life's ambition.

I definitely want to visit that area some day. That whole part of the U.S. always looks so good in pictures.

Re: Retiring

Congratulations on doing exactly when all of us fantasize about doing some day. I have been small getting the and turning wrenches professionally since 1993 and I seriously wonder if I'll ever be able to afford to retired 2008 kind of wipe that out for me. Best wishes and keep in contact all of us will still be here slogging away in California

On Fri, Nov 30, 2018, 11:11 AM Troll [via Stop The Star Program] <[hidden email] wrote:
I'm hanging up my digital snap on timing light, vacuum pump,, mt2500, waekon egr tester.I'm keeping my streamlights. Will be moving to Vermont.  38 years on smog license. Plenty of UC cars, no violations. Just some writeups on bad handwriting, rpm violations back in the day, gas cap seal failures, monitor fails, check engine light on knowing its going to fail, and occasionally they said I was condensending.  12/23/18 is my last day. Vermont is our first stop in the spring.
I look forward to conversing with my new  best friends-turbo, mommas boy, etc.

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/Retiring-tp5070699.html

Re: Retiring

Pulled it off.  Took my snap on tools, and  my streamlights.  Will sell house in spring and move,