Rumor pure and simple.

justa
Banned User

Re: Rumor pure and simple.

Karupt
Can you tell us what you are trying to say JUsta ? Its hard when you speak only with verbs .

Re: Rumor pure and simple.

He's saying some company ran air quality tests and it's actually not as good as expected, so other words ois is not doing sh*%.

Re: Rumor pure and simple.

deezknutsrus wrote
Can you tell us what you are trying to say JUsta ? Its hard when you speak only with verbs .
At first glance, I count six verbs, six acronyms (all used as nouns), five normal nouns, four prepositions, three definite articles, two indefinite articles, at least two adjectives, and several phrases and fragments that serve as various other parts of speech, with varying degrees of success.

barrym95838
EO/EI144107

Re: Rumor pure and simple.

After a few strong drinks I speak only in vowels.

Re: Rumor pure and simple.

justa
Banned User

Re: Rumor pure and simple.

909 Smog
There's no possible way they could argue OIS testing is causing excess air pollution only after 6 weeks of being implemented.  That study would take years.

Re: Rumor pure and simple.

justa
Banned User

Re: Rumor pure and simple.

Johnnybeme
Air quality down? Where did you read? Linked to automotive? Data?

Re: Rumor pure and simple.

kfworry
Like we have been saying, when the artificial failure rate drops into the toilet, will the BAR and E PA wake up and admit OIS is NOT more effective than tail pipe testing. I don't think they are humble enough to do that.

Re: Rumor pure and simple.

Mark
The fucking geniuses cut out the tailpipe emissions and thought it was going
to improve the air quality and were surprised when failure rate went down.

Re: Rumor pure and simple.

scanner
Mark wrote
The fucking geniuses cut out the tailpipe emissions and thought it was going
to improve the air quality .
Where did you read that?  Can you give me a link?

Re: Rumor pure and simple.

cosmokramertheassman
This "rumor" is absolute non-sense. Nothing to see here, fellas. Move along.

Re: Rumor pure and simple.

xcinlb
Yep, not enough data, not enough constants yet, too many variables. All this creates junk information. Move along......

Re: Rumor pure and simple.

deviationmaster
Unless we create a test system and prove to State the air quality is going down the drain, only rumor, but there is already OIS cheat out there.
Drop a MIL On here for 3 hrs and you get a pass for 350.00

Re: Rumor pure and simple.

tavo32

obd2 and can protocols ant' perfect,it;s just like when you go take a test you  may pass , but that does not mean everything is just perfect

Re: Rumor pure and simple.

Just the Facts

Re: Rumor pure and simple.

deviationmaster
I do hope guys really get caught, but it takes ages it seems and by the time they haul you, enough money is made to invest in another shop with different human resources.
 Its not fair for genuine hardworking grease monkeys like us

Re: Rumor pure and simple.

What happened to the facts?

Fact is NOX cannot be measured without load!

JM
Joe

Re: Rumor pure and simple.

Joe