SBA loan

gambit620
Anyone thinking about apply for SBA loan because their shop are effected by covid19?

Re: SBA loan

yalo
 We are checking tomorrow Payroll Protection Plan loan, but they are done through SBA lenders, not directly through SBA.

Re: SBA loan

Check the pinned "Trump bux" thread above, there was some mention of SBA in there, don't know if it's what you were looking for...
Loaded for bear, licensed for quail.

Re: SBA loan

BasicTech678
tampered wrote
Check the pinned "Trump bux" thread above, there was some mention of SBA in there, don't know if it's what you were looking for...
it is ppl dont look though

Re: SBA loan

we will be doing the paperwork today

On Thu, Apr 2, 2020 at 3:30 PM gambit620 [via Stop The Star Program] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Anyone thinking about apply for SBA loan because their shop are effected by covid19?

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/SBA-loan-tp5080326.html

Kevin Casillas

Re: SBA loan

I edited the thread name and added "SBA loan" to it. Not everyone here will get the trumpbux refrence.

Re: SBA loan

https://www.sbc.senate.gov/public/_cache/files/9/7/97ac840c-28b7-4e49-b872-d30a995d8dae/F2CF1DD78E6D6C8C8C3BF58C6D1DDB2B.small-business-owner-s-guide-to-the-cares-act-final-.pdf

has anyone applied for the grant? would we be able to use the money for payments on our BAR97 basically use up the 10k grant on the machine.
this link breaks down the 3 options. one is a grant that dont need to be paid back vs other is an actual loan that SOME must be paid back

Re: SBA loan

xcinlb
Applied for these loans/grants almost two weeks ago. Heard nothing but you are in line waiting. Can I tell me bills and employees, hey "I'm waiting".  A friend that works for NBC, said they got their loan. WTF! NBC needs a loan? This is crony mafia activity if I ever saw it.

Re: SBA loan

Best Answer I Can Give
 And you WONDER why I have a SHITTY attitude. People I have seen to much of this.

Re: SBA loan

I've applied to my bank on Tuesday.  I had to make an appointment, and have all my docs in order for them to process the loan.   They weren't going to submit unless all my "T's" were crossed, and all my "I's" were dotted.  Now it's a waiting game, and hopefully I get the loan.

the program “is approving over $3 billion a hour to #SmallBusiness & will run out of funds in less than a week,” tweeted Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.), who helped develop the program as chairman of the Senate Small Business Committee.

The House and Senate are trying to add more to the fund, but each side wants to do it their own way.  Both sides are giving each other the finger.   I'm sure eventually, more funds will be added to the program.

https://nypost.com/2020/04/09/senate-dems-block-250-billion-for-coronavirus-small-business-loans

Re: SBA loan

BayAreaSmogTech
Banks are approving bigger amounts first and smaller businesses are getting the shaft. Then to add insult to injury, BoA is declining anyone that holds business credit with any other bank other than theirs, even if you have a business checking with them. Most banks prerequisite is to hold a business checking with them prior to Feb 2020. This is such a shit show right now. I hope when this is done, there will be class actions against BoA for fucking their own customers.

Re: SBA loan

none
A guy I know applied for it even though his business is still going full speed. He has about 25 employees that are all still working.

This is the kind of stuff that bothers me. LEAVE IT FOR THE GUYS WHO ARE COMPLETELY CLOSED UP AND LOSING MONEY. When the government offers help all the free-loaders come out.

Re: SBA loan

Re: SBA loan

Best Answer I Can Give
 None something that we agree on. Trouble is the "Scammers and Free loaders" always show up.
The night of the fire we had here, people were pulling up offering to help people get their stuff out of the house, only to drive away with all of the people stuff, that "THEY were helping.

 How much of the money is going to the people writing the laws "Friends?" They already have a inside deal.

Re: SBA loan

BayAreaSmogTech
A guy I know applied for it even though his business is still going full speed. He has about 25 employees that are all still working.

This is the kind of stuff that bothers me. LEAVE IT FOR THE GUYS WHO ARE COMPLETELY CLOSED UP AND LOSING MONEY. When the government offers help all the free-loaders come out.

A lot of people are applying incase their business takes a turn for the worse. You can always gets approved and not accept the loan. Better to be in that situation than need the loan and you don't have one.

Re: SBA loan

xcinlb
Plus this whole we have money for all small business in need is bull, it looks like it is a delay in layoffs so the fat cats have time to transfer their billions. Notice how you have to keep your employees as long as possible even if your going under. I'm not saying thats a bad thing to keep employees, but this does delay the layoffs and we all know Wall St. loves it that way.

Re: SBA loan

gambit620
Anyone get their 10k grant from the government? I’m still waiting for mine lol

Re: SBA loan

laziiee
$1000 per employee up to $10,000. Nope haven't got it yet.

Re: SBA loan

gambit620
I gót 1000 in My bank.

Re: SBA loan

timmy
I applied for PPP and actually got a loan for $12K! I wasn't expecting to be approved because I'm self-employed with 0 employees. I'm going to be using the money to pay the rent and utilities like gas/electric, water, trash, phone but is the Gen3 rental considered a utility? Guess I'll find out after the 8 weeks are up.
12