SLOW OIS AND BAR97

none
Both my systems are slow here in Sacramento area. Is it just me?

Re: SLOW OIS AND BAR97

bayareasmog
same here northern california.

Re: SLOW OIS AND BAR97

manboobs
Same here in Bay area.  Right when the rush hits of course

Re: SLOW OIS AND BAR97

F.U.BAR
OIS login page will not load (near San Francisco)

Re: SLOW OIS AND BAR97

SmogAce
Same

Re: SLOW OIS AND BAR97

kilativ
Sacramento. main screen will not load. BAR OIS connection speed 0.06 mbps

Re: SLOW OIS AND BAR97

BlueSky
All I get is a blank screen.  No comm

Re: SLOW OIS AND BAR97

Both are down.   At least I can do the BAR97 off line.

Re: SLOW OIS AND BAR97

Both here too

Re: SLOW OIS AND BAR97

bizarsmog
bar ois has been stuck on fleet type screen

Re: SLOW OIS AND BAR97

How? Ww just stuck on connection page

Re: SLOW OIS AND BAR97

Ram Rod
Every smog station is down all over the state.Well happy friday folks,take a long lunch have a beer and call it a day.

Re: SLOW OIS AND BAR97

BasicTech678
sounds good to me

Re: SLOW OIS AND BAR97

none
ME TOO! I've got a line of cars that I can't do. The BAR97 cars are all we are doing.

Re: SLOW OIS AND BAR97

Sir Dano
Still down in San Gabriel Valley. Been down long enough for me to find this website and create an account.

Re: SLOW OIS AND BAR97

Evil Morty
gen 3 connects to vid
This seems like a good time for a drink, and a cold, calculated speech with sinister overtones.

Re: SLOW OIS AND BAR97

Sir Dano
Can confirm bar 97 connectivity is still possible.

Re: SLOW OIS AND BAR97

Ram Rod
ATTENTION: Parts of the California Bureau of Automotive Repair website will be down for maintenance beginning 4:00 p.m. on February 8, 2019 until 7:00 a.m. on February 11, 2019. Users who experience difficulty using the website during this time period are encouraged to return after the maintenance has concluded.

Which is also affecting OIS and BAR 97

Re: SLOW OIS AND BAR97

Sir Dano
May be
but it is not 4pm yet

Re: SLOW OIS AND BAR97

Nope its statewide all the systems are affected