SPX machine problem

FiendFX
SPX Machine showing HC limit -4. It will not let me proceed, why is that?

Re: SPX machine problem

FiendFX
Changed the filter now it's golden. I don't think you can do that on the GEN 3. Must wait 1 month until they will come change it for you.. lol

Re: SPX machine problem

I have changed both sample filters in my ESP Gen-3 ... they're on the back, under clear plastic screw-on covers.  I'm still on my original calibration bottles after seven months.  A couple of times I have had an early-morning gas cal attempt fail, but I just went to manual mode, auto-zeroed, then re-calibrated with a pass.  No one has had to come out yet to fix anything on the Gen-3, AFAICR.  I'm doing about 60 to 70 smogs a month on it, on average.

Re: SPX machine problem

Best Answer I Can Give
Just make sure all the bottles have pressure. Anything else? Buy the new machine.
If you don't want someone to "Get your Goat". Don't tell them where it is tied.