SPX machine problem

FiendFX
SPX Machine showing HC limit -4. It will not let me proceed, why is that?

Re: SPX machine problem

FiendFX
Changed the filter now it's golden. I don't think you can do that on the GEN 3. Must wait 1 month until they will come change it for you.. lol

Re: SPX machine problem

I have changed both sample filters in my ESP Gen-3 ... they're on the back, under clear plastic screw-on covers.  I'm still on my original calibration bottles after seven months.  A couple of times I have had an early-morning gas cal attempt fail, but I just went to manual mode, auto-zeroed, then re-calibrated with a pass.  No one has had to come out yet to fix anything on the Gen-3, AFAICR.  I'm doing about 60 to 70 smogs a month on it, on average.

Re: SPX machine problem

Best Answer I Can Give
Just make sure all the bottles have pressure. Anything else? Buy the new machine.