STAR PROGRAM SUCKS!!!!!

joejoetran
INSTEAD OF HIRE MORE JOBS ,MORE PEOPLE ARE GONNA LOOSE THERE JOBS BECAUSE OF THE STUPID FUCKEN STAR PROGRAM, YOU TRYING TO FIX THE ECONOMY THAT WAY IT IS!!?? FIND OUT A NEW WAY TO GET PEOPLE JOBS INSTEAD OF THIS STUPID WAY.EVERYONE NEEDS TO EAT & HAVE A DECENT JOB..&IM PISSED TOO AND I DONT LIKE THIS BUSINESS..

Re: STAR PROGRAM SUCKS!!!!!

Citation Addict
Not alone my friend, Im fed up with the BS to, but what really gets me is the lack of respect we get from the Bar Office when we challenge a deviation.

Re: STAR PROGRAM SUCKS!!!!!

Mark
I agree with you 100% there, and check this out. Even if we ignore
the impact that the BS has on industry its still going to cost the consumer
more. The state want's the consumers car to FAIL at all costs. More fail
= more cost to drive a car. Bright idea in the worst economy any of us
have even seen in our lives. You would think humans would be more
important than smog laws while we are in a recession/depression
But then what do I know, I am just a dumb ass, cheating, greedy Smog
Tech.