STSP Announcement

stopthestarprogram
Administrator
Stop the Star Program is proud to announce the first automotive training institute in Southern California.  Team coordinators from the Stop the Star Program family have come together to offer everyone on this forum an opportunity to attend our institute.  We will be expanding to different areas in California within the next few years.  We want to thank everyone who's been involved in supporting this amazing website.  If you need update or any smog related courses feel free to contact us at staff@stopthestarprogram.com Thanks everyone again for all your support.

Re: STSP Announcement

Karupt
Update training ! Mine is due this year .

Re: STSP Announcement

Joeinpb

Re: STSP Announcement

Joeinpb wrote
Seriously? you guys got accredited and have locations to open? You are a forum based on stopping the star program started by some lawyers who lost their case. I don't get it. Well, I go to Ciat here in San Diego and I could learn more from a monkey playing a drum. Good luck to you.
This forum is clearly not what they do to pay the bills, Joe.  The small group that teamed up with Mr. Ferreira consists of business owners and at least one accredited instructor.  I wish them good luck as well, for having the balls to try something new (if nothing else).  Mr. Ferreira has moved on to different cases, and the others have moved on to different interests, while remaining in the general field that they know.

I don't know any of them personally, but that's my take on the situation.

barrym95838
EO144107

Re: STSP Announcement

smoginstructor
joeinp,

the best part about your post is that you follow our forum without even knowing or understanding the structure.  This website was never put together by any lawyers in fact they had no participation on the forum due to certain laws.  This website and forum was and is ran by a couple of smog station owners, smog technicians and certified instructors.  At no points did we ever tell you to leave your training facility Norma at CIAT is a great person and they offer great material, but its all in the instructor who delivers the information and the student how he or she interprets the information.  I appreciate your your feedback and hope you the best in your career as a smog technician.