STUPID FUCKING STUPID

Best Answer I Can Give
Just PLAIN OUT DUMB.

 MIL will not come on. Bulb is not working. NOT THERE. ZERO. You Get It?

 So you put in the OIS KOEO, NO( The light is not working). So as OIS is testing it ASK you a question you can not answer. Is the light out now?

 I DON'T FUCKING KNOW. IT WAS NEVER ON.

Re: STUPID FUCKING STUPID

none
RELAX...BESTA...RELAX

Re: STUPID FUCKING STUPID

Best Answer I Can Give
 Sorry None, but you must be as tired as I am of the "You do it right, we can screw up as much as we like", attitude.
You have been doing this about as long as I have.

Re: STUPID FUCKING STUPID

none
I am just concerned that you are going to work yourself up into an early grave by stressing over this kind of stuff.

Re: STUPID FUCKING STUPID

Re: STUPID FUCKING STUPID

I do not get it? The light is out, I mean out! The system will fail it for MIL so what is the problem?

Re: STUPID FUCKING STUPID

Re: STUPID FUCKING STUPID

sfosvc1

BESTA's post back when he still had a sense of humor... Lol

Re: STUPID FUCKING STUPID

 JM, what I was and still am PISSED about is, The light is not working, Yes it will fail.
The next question is "Did the light go out?"

 How the Fuck do I know it was never on.

Re: STUPID FUCKING STUPID

sfosvc1
Just go back and flunk Junior High School English class and then you will be on the same page as the fools that wrote the program. Take some ludes too and then you will really be on the same page and you will feel better my friend... Sigh, can't find a good lude when you need one anymore... :)

Re: STUPID FUCKING STUPID

When customers ask me what the MIL has to do with air quality, I tell them that if all of the check engine lights are on, they will put out enough light to block out the sun and cause a "MIL Age" that will be the end of civilization.

When they say "but you said the light wasn't working!" I tell them "Exactly! OK, so anyways that'll be $79.95...

They pay and leave, often believing they have passed. If you can't dazzle 'em with brilliance....
If it ain't broke, break it.

Re: STUPID FUCKING STUPID

Besta

My BAR97 asks if I have the right adapter instead of does this vehicle require gas cap testing. The right tester is in front of my face but you have to enter no because the BAR is too lazy to correct the software. So with every 96 to 99 ASM I lie to the machine. But heh I do not get stressed over it? Charge more and be happy!

Re: STUPID FUCKING STUPID

Just the Facts

Re: STUPID FUCKING STUPID

Re: STUPID FUCKING STUPID

Best Answer I Can Give
 Do you people truly not get the problem?

 NUMBERS, FUCKING NUMBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 Whenever a number to make us look bad can be used, the BAR will use it.
None, you have a high producing shop. You get 5 IGS 5 out of 10,000 cars. what is your Percentage?
Now let's take a low shop 3 out of 50 cars. Whats that shops percentage?
 None's percentage is a hell of a lot lower, but in the BAR's eye he is a bigger fuck up. WRONG.

 BAR can go back to whoever, and make up a report that say's, Hey, Besta is not doing the job right. He put's down the light is on\off when it is not.
To make it look like you or I am a fuck up, they will use one set but not the other. They will not put down in that "Score" that you had no way of knowing if the light was to be on or off.

 OIS does not ask you if the lights not working to, STOP , hook up a hand scanner and see if the light is commanded on or off. It let's you guess.
The other horseshit is REAL TIME. Look Besta took off the OIS cord for 2 minutes HE'S CHEATING. No I took it off to give you the right answer. It's a CRAP shoot. If the MIL will not show, HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU TO KNOW? I don't know if it is to be on or off. IT FUCKING DID'T WORK.

 Sure you could check it before you start, but again YOUR CHEATING. Test as presented.

 People I'm pissed at the fact AGAIN, we are being graded on a BAR screw up. We have no control, unless we do cheat.

 As far as Stressed out, never going to happen.
I believe in a higher power, that as long as I don't fuck over my fellow man, it will work out. KARMA IS A BITCH.
Tomorrow will be here, I will fix today's problem, how I can. If I can't it was not to be.

 But putting stuff here helps. We have seen stuff change because of this site. We know they read it.
The guys here, (And Ladies) are not stupid people, they want a change for the better.

Re: STUPID FUCKING STUPID

Just the Facts wrote
You might be surprised to find out how many technicians would indicate that the MIL passed the functional check if it remained illuminated after the engine was started.
Is it a lot?  I have always wanted to know the answers to "were the repairs performed at your shop?" and the FuPRs of the stations that replied "no".  I always thought that stat should have been a part of the Sierra Report and... Hoo Boy! Am I ever OT!
If it ain't broke, break it.