Safety.

justa
Banned User

Re: Safety.

simpleman510
i have them unload before i test but i know what you mean ..i had a rv a guy was living in im taking it, i was about to pull the engine cover and my buddy helping me on the passenger side just started gaging ...i laughed then looked and it was a shitty pair of underwear

Re: Safety.

Voltron
If its to the point that I feel I might catch a disease or die in your vehicle, i say pass

Re: Safety.

locopoco
Old Ford LTD station wagon filled to the brim with trash,belonged to an old lady,as I started to to roll the car on dyno I noticed small baby cockroaches all over the floor and the center console,it still creeps me out.

Re: Safety.

cosmokramertheassman
I once had a big rat jump out of the wheel well during a smog inspection. I was about to start the ASM portion of the test when I saw something huge jump out by the wheel of the car and scurry under my soda machine. I spent the next 15 minutes trying to get the thing out of my shop.

Re: Safety.

Kriss Vector

Re: Safety.

Citation Addict
Id say pass especially if it has no brakes. Im not going to redesign my station or get somebody hurt.