Sank a Jet Ski.

justa
Banned User

Re: Sank a Jet Ski.

Just the Facts

Re: Sank a Jet Ski.

RE: purple power.

You should probably follow the dilution directions.  We use it on the concrete at the shop to loosen oil and acid stains prior to mopping, and it works great.  There's always a possibility of paint and/or sticker discoloration, so I would try it out on an inconspicuous area first, before really going for the whole enchilada.

RE: justa sank a jet ski.

Why am I not surprised, big guy?

Re: Sank a Jet Ski.

justa
Banned User

Re: Sank a Jet Ski.

Just the Facts

Re: Sank a Jet Ski.

justa
Banned User

Re: Sank a Jet Ski.

Mean green is my preferred choice for degreaser. I believe is somewhat more potent that purple power and cost less. Mean green ftw.