Score Time

RussellJames

Re: Score Time

locopoco
....and my SVFR got marginal for the first time since starting the OIS.

Re: Score Time

GrossPolluter
I don't agree with any of the score BS. Last year Jan and Jun 2013 I had a decent score of .90 both quarters. I was not doing as much smogs last year as I am today. I am probably performing twice as much now but I try to do my best and try not to miss anything. I am a decent tech, I have some experience and I am not perfect.

In Jan 2014 I scored a .78, last quarter June 2014 it dropped down to .40, I had 2 incorrect gear selections and ONE Evap test not performed in the last 3 months and had no incidents with low scoring  Performance Measurements.

Why is my score dropping so low? How is BAR scoring us? The more inspections I do the LOWER my score drops?

What if I am looking for another job and the other stations that want to see my FPR sees my LOW FPR because I had 2 incorrect gear selections and a evap test not performed? This is insane, I am just an average JOE trying to earn an honest living while the BAR is screwing over us hard working people over on how we don't meet their performing measures.

Re: Score Time

RussellJames