Scores are out

CO2

Scores are out

CO2

Re: Scores are out

Thick6
wow my score tanked. What can i do this is a low income area?
CO2

Re: Scores are out

CO2
This post was updated on .
iha

Re: Scores are out

iha
My score tanked as well, never been this  low, i have too many dealer accounts! How does a new tech get an FPR with 3 or 4 months were of data when the next smog cycle is not complete. That does not make a sense! Am i missing something???? A new tech gets an FPR on 3 months of data yet an established shop/tech waits 2 years....  On  another note,,, Does anybody know if aborts are counted on OIS? Looks like with the new requirements we are going to be graded on length of OIS smog.

Re: Scores are out

DeadTheSTAR
.08 to .02

have a great Saturday guys, this program is a joke.

Re: Scores are out

Calibration Required
.87 to .93.

Thank you, Lord Jesus.

Re: Scores are out

BayAreaSmogTech
For the first time in several years I went above .4 ... From .37 to .63

The trick was to not do smogs.

Re: Scores are out

alldsd1motor
My coworker been working and smogging cars at a high volume for a full year and he still has a "no score"?! How much data does bar need until you get a score? 2 years? HAHA  The star program is a F'n joke. I hope Trump regulates california's emissions laws and kill Bar at the same time.

Re: Scores are out

My score was .02 away from .40 . Six more months and hope to get a .40 then ! The stations score went down ,mine went up a little , i mean wth ? SVFR is a little over the 11 % that star allows .I just don't know anymore ....

Re: Scores are out

.61 at least on the way up, I was beginning to worry.

Re: Scores are out

Best Answer I Can Give
 I give up, mine is way up.
If you don't want someone to "Get your Goat". Don't tell them where it is tied.

Re: Scores are out

Nfa2o
Been smoging cars for thirty years,0 deviations for at least 2years don't smog cars that have pending codes or hard codes,but mil is off .do not turn away old pieces of shit and fail every finding and still my score went down.last time I called and told them that they're playing with people's families and that I didn't want to be homeless the guy laught at my face.

Re: Scores are out

kfworry
I've seen STAR scores tank by failing too many vehicles.
I have not changed the way I test or fail vehicles and my score went from .36 on Jan. 2013
up to .80.
You are not alone in that STAR is a Pile Of Crap!!

Re: Scores are out

cosmokramertheassman
My score stayed exactly the same; .56. That's way down from my all time high of .95.

Re: Scores are out

Midnightdrummer
My score went up slightly to 0.28. Shop score is 0.29. I have been the ONLY tech in the machine for over three years. Guess station scores are calculated slightly differently?

Re: Scores are out

Kevin
i'm still a no score after a year of having my license back

Three Month Period Ending:

* Denotes the end of the most current evaluation quarter.
Performance Measures State Average Standard Inspector Average Incidents Comments
Fuel Cap Not Performed 0.88% 1.10% 0.00%
Evap Not Performed 0.33% 0.41% 0.00%
Timing Not Performed 0.00% 0.00% 0.00%
OBDII Not Performed 0.17% 0.21% 0.00%
Max Readiness Monitors 2.77% N/A 14.29%** ✗ N/A
ASM Restarts 4.68% 5.85% 0.00% ✗
Aborted Tests 1.51% 1.89% 20.00%** ✗
Incorrect Gear Selection ✗ 2.00% *
Similar Vehicle Failure Rate 10.13% 5.06% 23.08% ✗