Scores are posted guys

Joeinpb

Re: Scores are posted guys

smog king101
Got screwed again . Fucken cocksuckers.

Re: Scores are posted guys

KeepItReal
Finally passing.

I started pre checking the cars before I did the smog test if they were a returning customer.
My fail rate dropped in half but my FPR score went from .19 to .54

Re: Scores are posted guys

I was just going to congratulate you, KeepItReal!

Joe, you finally got your No Score!

Justa, you can apply for STAR on Monday if you want!

Mark, ... uh, ... oh, never mind.

F**kin' random number generator giveth, f**kin' random number generator taketh away.

Now that Big Dogg doesn't have to worry about showing his hand, maybe there could be something in there that could help someone who got their STAR last year and got it pulled out from under them this year.  I smell some fresh law suits on the way.

barrym95838
EO144107

Re: Scores are posted guys

Mark
Dam .24

Re: Scores are posted guys

Jones
went up from .68 to .69. Save for next six month.
TimeOut

Re: Scores are posted guys

ASE87
Sigh literally drop, .11 thanks STAR :(

Re: Scores are posted guys

autojoe505
SERIOUSLY WHAT THE HELL IS A NO SCORE... LOL I MEAN I GUESS THAT THAT IS OK? BUT UHHH HOW LOL

EA/EO 154883

Re: Scores are posted guys

Jones
If you don't perform smog on as many vehicles then it shows NO SCORE
TimeOut

Re: Scores are posted guys

dlll
.92 to .94 station and .84 to .89 tech

Re: Scores are posted guys

deviationmaster
Even new cars can fail in the next cycle, simple as a customer leaving a gas cap loose.
My score sucks from july 2012, was doing 30 or so cars a day, my SVFR was way above average, was only goldshield in 94401 94402 94403. The test and repair guy down the street was doing 5 a week and his score now is .8. How or where is the comparison, where is the fairness?
if i do 30 a day and a larger variation of makes and models obvoiusly, out of 30 at least 10 will fail the next cycle each day, that is why we have smog inspection, to bring vehicle into compliance.
I can teach some kids about smog any day! who have score of .9, coz i hired one with a great score but no experience whatsoever.

Re: Scores are posted guys

smogtech19
those scores are a bunch of bullshit my score went down by.2 and I did nothing different

Re: Scores are posted guys

cosmokramertheassman
Score went up from .91 to .95. Excellent!

Re: Scores are posted guys

thepollutants
How many 6 month periods does it typically take a new tech to get a score? I've got another No Score, 3rd in a row. Was expecting a score this time around.

Re: Scores are posted guys

No Spin
It means you didn't have enough cars previously tested being tested in this 6 month cycle to score. No Score is good.

Re: Scores are posted guys

RussellJames

Incorrect gear selection

Newbiesmogtech
Got hit hard with incorrect gear selection. How am i suppose to fix that?

Re: Incorrect gear selection

Joseph
how are you performing your manual transmission inspection?
Are you starting in second gear and ending in second gear?

Re: Incorrect gear selection

minh
high rpm and transmission doesn't shift

enter automatic when the car is a manual.

as long as 15mph load rpm is not higher then the 25 ASM test.

Re: Incorrect gear selection

Jones
Minh

"as long as 15mph load rpm is not higher then the 25 ASM test"

Above is not ture. Below 2 incidents I was dinged for.

10/30/2013 3:58:33 PM 2000 CHEVR MALIBU         2087  1610   XZ758966C
12/2/2013 5:39:23 PM 2001 DODGE RAM 1500 2WD 1854  1477   XZ244247C

Regarding entering Automatic instead of Manual. ???????? Not sure that works????
TimeOut
12