Season Greetings

Peter
Hi All
Season Greatings

Who is open Sunday and Monday?????

Re: Season Greetings

Best Answer I Can Give
 Old city Co-Worked, retired and then went to work for the County, repairing Fire Equipment.
I asked Jeff if he was getting a lot of OT? He said NO. I asked happy or sad. He said HAPPY.
Point? As you get older, money means less. Relax time is more important then working.

 This shop is never open on a Sunday. The good book say's even the BIG man took a break. Monday will not be worth it.

 I have done that 7\365 thing. You never make the 365. The good book knew what it was talking about. The body NEEDS A REST
 Sorry to you that I have not offended. Give me time. I will get to you.

Re: Season Greetings

That's why God sends the customers in flocks, so we can rest and post here to catch a break.
זאר
Join the Smog Union!
http://www.smogunion.org/

Click to Donate Now!

Re: Season Greetings

 Not open Sunday nor Monday here . Also getting the 1st off . Yey! You are right Besta , Sundays are meant to worship the Lord not the dollar . I have a family and I am very happy to be with them on these holidays .
Merry Christmas to everyone and Merry Hanukah , etc . to those that don't believe in Christmas .

Re: Season Greetings

My boss celebrates Christmas, but as a "Holi"day, not as a "Holy"day.  I have been told that his religion recognizes JC as a prophet, and affords Him at least a bit of respect.

Re: Season Greetings

Best Answer I Can Give
 Just LOVE that we a TOLD to give a gift on X Mas, Valentine, Birthday, Anniversary.  WE HAVE to give a gift. WTF why can't I give one because I want to., or because they want to.
 Sorry to you that I have not offended. Give me time. I will get to you.

Re: Season Greetings

I love giving gifts to people when they need them. I really regret not giving my dying aunt an ipad, she was so miserable. She had the money to buy one herself but didn't want to waste it. So when my mom was stuck sick in bed for a month I bought her one and she has never put it down.
זאר
Join the Smog Union!
http://www.smogunion.org/

Click to Donate Now!