Sending a VIR with OIS.

Best Answer I Can Give
 Computer Idiot here.
Guy just came in. He needs to send the VIR back east. Is there a way I can send the report thru my OIS computer?

 Thanks.
 Sorry to you that I have not offended. Give me time. I will get to you.

Re: Sending a VIR with OIS.

Lose weight
He/she needs to fax the copy I believe. For all the smogs done for out of state just give the VIR to the customer for them to  fax/mail it in.

Re: Sending a VIR with OIS.

Computer Idiot here.
Guy just came in. He needs to send the VIR back east. Is there a way I can send the report thru my OIS computer?

 Thanks.
You just have to look up the test.  It's in PDF format.  Just email it to the guy as an attachment.

Re: Sending a VIR with OIS.

Best Answer I Can Give
Thought so. Thanks.
 Sorry to you that I have not offended. Give me time. I will get to you.

Re: Sending a VIR with OIS.

I have done this for a few guys or gals I should say that were usually military personnel. What you can do is either print it and fax it off or when the print window comes up you can convert it to  a PDF attached it as a file and email it to the recipient

Re: Sending a VIR with OIS.

i give them 2 copies so the can mail one if they need to and keep one for their own records. if they cant fax/email it to who ever is asking for the copy

Re: Sending a VIR with OIS.

kfworry
I have done smog checks for military with out of state plates, NOT Seeking registration in California.
I let them decide how they will transmit the smog check information to the related state.

Re: Sending a VIR with OIS.

mikesmobile
No need to charge 8.25 for certificate either...
Mike