Sending a VIR with OIS.

Best Answer I Can Give
 Computer Idiot here.
Guy just came in. He needs to send the VIR back east. Is there a way I can send the report thru my OIS computer?

 Thanks.
If you don't want someone to "Get your Goat". Don't tell them where it is tied.

Re: Sending a VIR with OIS.

Lose weight
He/she needs to fax the copy I believe. For all the smogs done for out of state just give the VIR to the customer for them to  fax/mail it in.

Re: Sending a VIR with OIS.

Computer Idiot here.
Guy just came in. He needs to send the VIR back east. Is there a way I can send the report thru my OIS computer?

 Thanks.
You just have to look up the test.  It's in PDF format.  Just email it to the guy as an attachment.

Re: Sending a VIR with OIS.

Best Answer I Can Give
Thought so. Thanks.
If you don't want someone to "Get your Goat". Don't tell them where it is tied.