Shop For Sale

Re: Shop For Sale

none
<quote author="Low-score">
FiendFX wrote
Net is only 4-5K a month?? Rather be an employee..
</quote
Well,everyone has their pros and cons.I been a test only owner for +15 years and nothing compares on being your own boss as to put up with a boss that might want you to do illegal smogs,control your hours,make you clean their restrooms.Also it depends on the new owner,doing advertisement,specials,add oil change ,etc,etc that will bring higher revenue.as to put up with the BAR, you have to regardless,being a tech or being an owner.But to think someone would rather be an employee than a business owner makes me giggle a little.</i>

I still clean the toilets as the owner.

I guess I have never worked for a bad boss. I have never had those issues and, I'm not trying to brag BUT, I made that wage without working 6 days a week over ten years ago. I had none of the stress or liabilities of being a business owner and had two weeks paid vacation. I have taken a two week vacation being self employed but it cost me plenty because all the overhead is still there.

Don't get me wrong, I like my job and I like being self employed but the risk must equal the reward.

Re: Shop For Sale

Best Answer I Can Give
 If your looking to get rich as a owner, FORGET IT. If your looking to do all right, not have to worry if the Boss got any, (His Mood).
 Owning is not it is cracked up to all it was suppose to be. Yet it is.
 Yes I still clean the restroom.

 This is maybe just me. The money is nice, the SMILES are better. The people that notice you and say Hi in the Home Depot, the Lowes. The giving to the schools.
The giving far out weighs the money. Nothing beats a happy smile.

Re: Shop For Sale

alldsd1motor
Kind of stupid to buy a smog shop right now. Smog machines are getting obsolete starting Jan 2017.

Re: Shop For Sale

Troll
not obsolete yet smog shop.  Machines being updated again, etc.
smogs still need doing.'
until it hits the redbox mentality, and gm on star technology- then $$ out there.
its like the economy. ups and downturns.
just hang in there, make $$, let the fools go under.

Re: Shop For Sale

bizarsmog
you right alldsd1motor, Esp Sales rep. was stop by for new analyzer ,that's new nail next year for Owners
 if you buy gen 3 only analy. $16.331,02
      with wireless obd    $17.3331,02
with dyno and delphi evap $31.950
wireless analz.                 $32.700

I was told you can NOT buy it. Only rent the ESP GEN3.

Re: Shop For Sale

Best Answer I Can Give
 Now this brings up some interesting thinking.

WHO HAS WHO BY THE SHORT HAIRS????????????

 One company and one company steps up only? Parker Brothers sells a game by that name.
Notice how many are selling DAD?

 If ESP is the one and only, how many FUCK YOU can you take. Kiss my ass or get no service tech's. Paying off tech's just to get them to service your equipment.

 Great just like STAR, another well thought out can of worms.

Re: Shop For Sale

Damn.. only RENT? These companies are becoming SMART now EH?

Re: Shop For Sale

wretched
Bump...Car count is increasing.Did close to 300 smogs
last month.Price will remain at a low $29K

Re: Shop For Sale

Johnnybeme
Just think you only lost $1500.00  Good job!