Shop for sale in san bernardino county

Low-score
Hello..I have a test only in san bernardino county(not city)i am star certified and never lost its status..I have 2 smog shops literally next to me,and it has affected me a bit,but not crazy,I still get 8 to 13 smogs a day and I stop all advertisement for years.Due to recent divorce I am thinking of selling it,I opened it in may 2001,rent is pretty decent..How much do you guys think I could sell it for..

Thanks.

If I am breaking any forum rules ,please erase thread.

Re: Shop for sale in san bernardino county

Best Answer I Can Give
 Your shop is worth one of two prices. A cash price and a take payment price.
A full blow shop, one with one of the best reputations in town. He sold his for $150.000. CHEAP. But he got all of his money.
You can sell it high and take paper, hope the new guy pays and doesn't screw up your reputation.

 A shop is onlt worth what some one will give you for it

Re: Shop for sale in san bernardino county

Smogtech
see around san diego east county 20k to 50K included all bar97 evap etc.  I saw 1  asked for 26K for months.  (good location you can get more $) I'm still looking for the shop in san diego north county, I stuck with 1 here waiting for get city permit up to 5 months.

Re: Shop for sale in san bernardino county

Low-score
if you go to the IOS manager menu,you can find out how many certs you have purchased,I think that alone can give me a better idea of how much I should ask for...50K for my shop sounds a bit low ,so I think I will ask a real state guy to help...Thanks everybody!

Re: Shop for sale in san bernardino county

Re: Shop for sale in san bernardino county

none
The last smog shop that sold in my area was at least six years ago and sold for $30k. It was before STAR started too. There was a guy on here trying to sell his shop in San Francisco for $25K and I don't know that he ever sold it.

Re: Shop for sale in san bernardino county

Low-score
Thanks..I saw the link..gets me a better idea...

Re: Shop for sale in san bernardino county

wretched
I'm still selling mine if anybody is interested.I dropped the price to $35K.You can't beat that.14 years in business.Owner operator will net 4-5K.Please call or text 818-922-4038...:)

Not likes used to be test only you can get some income right away.  Now you have to get start certified.

Re: Shop for sale in san bernardino county

Smogtech
where are you  monkey?

Re: Shop for sale in san bernardino county

wretched
I'm in North Hollywood.You won't find a better one.A shop that will make back your investment in less than a year for the price of an asset sale...:)

Re: Shop for sale in san bernardino county

smogido
Smog Monkey wrote
That is a great price. Couple shops were on sale in OC around your price ,Smog Monkey. Well, good luck Mr. monkey.

Re: Shop for sale in san bernardino county

Smogtech
If you In San Diego.   That's great deal.
Any test only in SD N county I will pay $50K rent must be less than 2500.  and also zoned for automotive related.
 I stucked on 1 tried to push the city a little harder to get approved.