Signing off STSP

Bplacke
Friends,

I am signing off this forum, I feel this forum has made me a target for the BAR, and for personal reasons. I wish everyone a fond farwell, it was a pleasure chatting with some of you. If you do want to contact me, some of you have my email. I will keep in touch.

Respectfully, Bplacke
Al

Re: Signing off STSP

Al
This post was updated on .
I wouldnt think being a member here would cause BAR to come after you.
Maybe calling them names would. STAR is here whether wanna stop it or not. I dont come here anymore because I wanna stop it. I come here for info. Whether it be on the types of UC cars or the way we are testing cars. Alot of these guys have good info on testing procedures. I have learned alot of things by reading the questions and answers that are posted on this forum.
Anyways.. Good luck on what ever path you choose. I'm sure i will see you on here soon, curiosity always gets us to check in on things...

Edited for the grammar police.. Hope I spelled it right his time.

Re: Signing off STSP

FRUSTRATED
Bplacke, best of luck to you man on whatever you decide to do.  You seem to have your head on right, just got terribly unlucky with the citation and STAR BS.

Re: Signing off STSP

smog king101
Where In America freedom of speech Is On Our Side. I Think You Will Learn From That Mistake And Get Better. Hang In There You know You Did Your Best . Its Not You Its Them.

Re: Signing off STSP

007
You must not keep up with the news, because freedom of speach is not on our side, it is being taken away.
Obama just signed into law you can not demostrate in the presanace  of the CIA, it is a felony and 1 year in jail. Step one in taken our freedom of speach away.Which means you can not show up at any political event and voice your opionion.

Re: Signing off STSP

so how's the weather?
Al

Re: Signing off STSP

Al
Its great. Too bad I'm stuck at work trying to win a spelling bee.

Nice day for a bike ride.

Thanks for the education in grammar.
Sat here thinkn of sumthn smartass to say back... Gave up after 5 min of
staring at the screen.

Re: Signing off STSP

No worries ... it's all good in the 'hood!

At least you're not SHOUTING.

barrym95838
EO144107

Re: Signing off STSP

  we are all targets . If you have been in bussiness for 366 days plus , then you are a target , if you have had your licence for 366 days you are a target, trust me , BAR is just waiting to milk all those new cashcows .

Re: Signing off STSP

smog king101
Then i guess were are screwed.. lets just close up and enjoy the weekend . I know i will. You To Bar have A Wonderful Weekend You Sure Deserve It.

Re: Signing off STSP

smgmn
1.4KQ: Did President Obama secretly sign a law that makes it a crime to protest against him or ask him a question he doesn’t like?

A: No. He openly announced the signing of a bill overwhelmingly passed by Congress that slightly revises a 1971 law against trespassing into areas under Secret Service protection.

FULL QUESTION

Is this true?

Subject: Obama quietly tramples the first amendment

I truly thought this was a joke until I watched the short video of Judge Napolitano. Here is another law that separates citizens from the President.

New law makes it illegal to protest in Obama’s presence (or whomever he chooses)

This means that, wherever Obama is at, you do not have a right to ask him anything you want to. His secret service can have you arrested, fined, and imprisoned for more than a YEAR if you ask him something he doesn’t like. Sound like he’s more like Hitler than Lincoln to you?

⬐ Click to expand/collapse the full text ⬏

WATCH AND BE AMAZED AT HIS LATEST ATTEMPT TO STAGE A TAKE OVER OF AMERICA…
Click on the link below:
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=7SGWH3kirzg&vq=medium

FULL ANSWER

We have received numerous inquiries about HR 347, the “Federal Restricted Buildings and Grounds Improvement Act of 2011,” but many of the claims made in this email and elsewhere are simply untrue.

The law merely updates a measure that has been on the books since it was signed by then-President Richard Nixon in 1971, making it a federal crime to trespass on grounds secured by the Secret Service. No new penalties were added, and the bill was not signed “secretly” as some claim. The White House announced the signing publicly just as it does for other such routine measures.

Maybe you should do a little research before you post here!

Re: Signing off STSP

smgmn
Next thing little green men will be coming after us, come on lol. Oh no.... the black ops helicoptors will be watching us LMFAO :) Good luck sir in your future i didnt mean hijack your thread but there is just some crazy ideas out there that just are not FACTUALLY correct and needs to be pointed. Obama just updated a law thats been on the books since 1971.