Slam dunking the cheaters.

Best Answer I Can Give
 BAR could very easily find out who owns the vehicle that they think has been clean plugged. Get the names and take UC vehicles to those they feel are dirty.

 Hey my friend So and So has a 2003 Honda. He said that it was done by you guys, cost him a little extra but it passed. He also told me you did this other guys, How about it.

 I think the real reason for not shutting down what they feel is clean pluger's is the court fight.
Who is going to argue with the BAR if they have you DEAD. Put you on tape. You are there on tape saying for X amount you will take care of the problem.

 No court battle. You know you are done. Close up and move on. They have 100% of the evidence. Why spend the time and the money to fight it?

 The BAR could get all the info on the car, who owns it, put you at ease and then NAIL YOU.

 The guys they think have done it, and don't, will tell them, Sorry but you have it wrong, I DON'T CHEAT.
If you don't want someone to "Get your Goat". Don't tell them where it is tied.

Re: Slam dunking the cheaters.

Nfa2o
There’s no money In law and order,they wouldn’t need all these leaches working for the state.”

Re: Slam dunking the cheaters.

Able
BAR can't ask because it's "entrapment"

Smogs tech has to offer.

But bar can certainly hint of cheating and if smog tech offer.... He's dead.

Re: Slam dunking the cheaters.

Lose weight
Able wrote
BAR can't ask because it's "entrapment"
 I suggest searching around the enforcement page. Tons of shops get busted for an undercover operator directly ''asking for an illegal smog''