Slois

Voltron
Anyone else today?

Re: Slois

hello
yes, east bay.

Re: Slois

Karupt
mine was beginning to "Please Wait" me . Then i clicked on the "please wait " and it jumped to the next screen .

Re: Slois

Best Answer I Can Give
  Was here, now gone.

Re: Slois

Voltron
slow ois today anyone?

Re: Slois

none
SLOW! east of Sacramento.

Re: Slois

You clock out at 5:30 lazy ass BAR not now
From fat to buff. Healthy diet and exercising is not expensive it takes will!

Re: Slois

Best Answer I Can Give
just not here ?

Re: Slois

BasicTech678
very slow click wait 30 sec click wait another 30 sec

Re: Slois

Peter
Ois not working here in South California

Re: Slois

Voltron
ive never done a 15 minute ois test before......lame

Re: Slois

feelthevibe
yup was able to get one in 10 minutes ago and now its completely down

Re: Slois

stopstar1234
OMGGGGGG SO SLOWWWW

Re: Slois

nanz1414
this is crazy... i though it was my internet... but i see everyone has the same problem...

Re: Slois

Lose weight
A little faster here now.
From fat to buff. Healthy diet and exercising is not expensive it takes will!

Re: Slois

Voltron
back to normal....for now

Re: Slois

BlueSky
There is about a 3 minute delay every time you click on continue.  Just took 22 min to complete a test.  Hopefully they will have fixed the problem while I'm at lunch.

Re: Slois

Kevin
Slow ois in east bay

Re: Slois

STAR is Racist
slow in South Jefferson

Re: Slois

Smogtech
it waiting and waiting then abort the test itself
123