Slois

Re: Slois

kfworry
Does patients exist in humans anymore? Apparently Not
Take A Chill Pill

Re: Slois

Re: Slois

kfworry wrote
Does patients exist in humans anymore? Apparently Not
Take A Chill Pill
Does anyone grammar anymore?
From fat to buff. Healthy diet and exercising is not expensive it takes will!

Re: Slois

D wrote
I am patient, at the hospital. I also have no patience for a shitty program whose IT does not communicate with their customers when the system is not working.

Re: Slois

loptru
CHIll  ! Please !
This time ; BAR only took about an hour for maintenance on their server , please be happy that it only took about an hour .
 Save your cries for help til the next FPR's update .

Re: Slois

Voltron
here we go again

Re: Slois

Re: Slois

Voltron
i feel like when it does this without warning its like watching water come to a boil

Re: Slois

Re: Slois

Voltron
after 9 years i still find the slow for 3 hours ok lets eat next thing you know your lunch is cold and its time to go home almost comical.

Re: Slois

Re: Slois

Voltron
i just changed my eating habits and structures. doesnt really happen anymore

Re: Slois

none
Super slooow again for the last half hour east of Sacramento.

Re: Slois

Re: Slois

Voltron
same here in berkeley for last hour

Re: Slois

Midnightdrummer
Can't even print out the smog I just finished (Slowly).

Re: Slois

Lose weight
Bar employees need to stop banging in the ois server room
From fat to buff. Healthy diet and exercising is not expensive it takes will!

Re: Slois

Re: Slois

Best Answer I Can Give
 If we had the power.

 Think People.
What would the so called FPR be on the OIS program?
Started Friday. Got fixed. I didn't see it but think it was back Saturday afternoon. Monday it was back BIG TIME.
Was it fixed right the first time? What was the cause? Outside influence? We as Tech don't have that problem do we?
The fix was wrong. Gee we could never do that.

 FPR, Fix the OIS problem right. WTF is the difference. Why is it we are graded on our work, yet the OIS people don't.
This last mess, the OIS people score should be ZERO. ZERO ZERO. That what the Tech's score would be. He would be out looking for a job.

 BAR can make all the excuses in the world. Those same excuse can be used with US. SOMETHING HAPPENED BEYOND ONE'S CONTROL.

Re: Slois

BasicTech678
ok now what?

step one 1  rant

Step 2.  organize a solution, orrrrr repeat step 1
123