Slois

Re: Slois

Best Answer I Can Give
 The problem is guys like you. You think you are perfect. Hell I'm LONG FROM IT. Try to give advise and all that comes back is NEGATIVE.

 Did you give any money to D for his cause. D went NO WHERE. No where because it guys who all they want to do is tear down not build up.

 IF WE HAD THE POWER.  Get on board with D. Try to be positive. Negativity only tears down.

Re: Slois

The problem is guys like you. You think you are perfect. Hell I'm LONG FROM IT. Try to give advise and all that comes back is NEGATIVE.

 Did you give any money to D for his cause. D went NO WHERE. No where because it guys who all they want to do is tear down not build up.

 IF WE HAD THE POWER.  Get on board with D. Try to be positive. Negativity only tears down.
the problem is your not gonna do anything, you want someone else to do it. we have been over this. you had your chance to take them on you chose not to.  your not starting a petition to stop the bar, your not holding meetings to meet local techs. your rants is as far as your willing to go. you dont spread your prophecy, beyond this website. id understand if you had a online presence, a youtube channel dedicated to documenting the flaws with bar, star, fpr. but we have read your same old rants over and over.

bar is wrong, we are not, if some one would keep bar in check,fpr is stupid. blah blah blah . they dropped the case on d, maybe you should start a gofund me account to raise funds for d to file a civil claim vs the bar. you go in circles plain and simple.  your not forced to be a smog tech you do realize that.

Re: Slois

BasicTech678
i figured he would just ignore this thread now and just start a new rant about the same old shit just wait for it

Re: Slois

Best Answer I Can Give
 Any one else?

Re: Slois

loptru
Yes , damned slow here in Orange County

Re: Slois

none
here too in NORCAL.

Re: Slois

Re: Slois

With the upgrade on the Gen 3, does it have a please wait BS after each entry?
From fat to buff. Healthy diet and exercising is not expensive it takes will!

Re: Slois

Best Answer I Can Give
Have yet to see that on the III

Re: Slois

Lose weight wrote
With the upgrade on the Gen 3, does it have a please wait BS after each entry?
No it only connects to the state at the begin and end still.