Slow

1234 ... 36

Slow

FiendFX
Slow today.. Or is it the OIS makes it feels like I'm slow? Lol.

Re: Slow

Jamamson
OIS sure is nice when you get slammed and you work alone.

Re: Slow

dead
ben

Re: Slow

ben
slow here too. what kind of business is this????

Re: Slow

bizarsmog
scare slow unusual tuesday

Re: Slow

FiendFX
Not sure is it because school or not..

Re: Slow

dmlusmc
were slow too, I didn't do my first smog till 3 hours into my shift lol

Re: Slow

FiendFX
still slow

Re: Slow

bizarsmog
same very quite which is notttt good
Ron

Re: Slow

Ron
Yes it slow yesterday and today too. Tuesday end up 13 smog, today till now 13 cars. Our average is 20 smog/day.

Re: Slow

justa
Banned User

Re: Slow

FiendFX
Take some omega 3 fish oils and drink water. You consume too much omega 6 & 9 daily in foods. You want the ratio of omega 3 higher than 6 & 9.

Re: Slow

Mark
I understand crank works better

Re: Slow

3 days in a row...

Re: Slow

PCMASTER
SAME HERE 3 DAYS IN ROW SLOW ONLY AVG 13 SMOG
ben

Re: Slow

ben
13 A DAY is not slow if youre a one man show.

Re: Slow

PCMASTER
WE AVG 20 + SO ITS SLOW PLUS NOW EVRY 1 GOT THAT OIS RUNNING $20 SMOG KILLING US

Re: Slow

I've done 37 one man shop running. This was all BAR97.

Re: Slow

PCMASTER wrote
PLUS NOW EVRY 1 GOT THAT OIS RUNNING $20 SMOG KILLING US

Enemy

Re: Slow

FiendFX
$20 smog is just the beginning. Wait until the hard date start. Every corner is gonna be $20 with cert..
1234 ... 36