Slow

12345 ... 33

Re: Slow

FiendFX wrote
I've done 37 one man shop running. This was all BAR97.
I've never done more than 25 in a single day, and that was with service writer help.  I was tired as hell, too.  You have impressive speed and stamina.

barrym95838
EO144107

Re: Slow

FiendFX
This is why im really enjoying the OIS. :D
Ron

Re: Slow

Ron
Its slow last four days, its all over or only San Diego area.

Re: Slow

this week seriously sucks

Re: Slow

Well, it's closing time on Saturday, and I only certified 41 vehicles this week (26 OIS, 15 BAR-97).  That's really not far off my career average, though, so I'd call it a so-so week.  I got some other things done, so it wasn't all a waste.

barrym95838
EO144107

Re: Slow

bizarsmog
First 3 weeks are slower than july 3 weeks , very weird . Maybe one of the most reason 2008 crisis starded this months and dealer sold less car than previous years.

Re: Slow

Hope it won't be slow this afternoon..

Re: Slow

slow day

Re: Slow

bizarsmog
 Yesterday, Today slow again, what a month

Re: Slow

slow and HOTTTT as FCK!

Re: Slow

Fiendfx , thats a whole heck of alot of smogs and all on asm ?! was it cause they were all older or you just chose to do them all asm ? and speaking of prices did anyone get the BAr asking how much you are charging for OIS yet ? we did . wonder why they care ? the only part they should care about is there certificate fee does anyone know why the BAR cares so much about what we are charging ?

Re: Slow

FiendFX
karupt,

this was before OIS started. so all of the test were on ASM. yes i did get a prompt for how much OIS inspection price.

Re: Slow

FiendFX
I guess this is slow season or something..

Re: Slow

Today is seriously dead.. I mean the whole plaza.. W T F . . . ?

I guess this month is gonna be a dead hole. People are hibernating or what?

Re: Slow

justa
Banned User

Re: Slow

FiendFX
Too lazy to look up the files from last year.
Ron

Re: Slow

Ron
How you guys doing today. Here in SD its a normal day. ?????????????????

Re: Slow

FiendFX
I tad better.

Re: Slow

Mark
Nothing to brag about, but its after the middle of the month and it always starts to slow down then.

Re: Slow

justa
Banned User
12345 ... 33