Slow

123456 ... 34

Re: Slow

FiendFX
I do miss those days... I as soon as my shop become T&R, I won't mind it at all.

Re: Slow

FiendFX wrote
... I as soon as my shop become T&R, I won't mind it at all.
You had better get some licensed help.  It can be extremely frustrating for you and the repair customers because it's impossible to concentrate properly on a diagnosis and repair when inspection requests keep interrupting you.

barrym95838
EO144107

Re: Slow

FiendFX
Of course I will have extra techs. ;)

Re: Slow

Centralized Smog
Last couple of days we are at 50% our normal. Today with only a few hours left, we are at 15%.
Ron

Re: Slow

Ron
Last few days down by 50% then normal here in East SD area. As of today just 10 smogs down by 50%.

Re: Slow

INDER
complete dead only 6 smogs we avg 17-20 on monday
Ron

Re: Slow

Ron
It was okay here in SD. 24 smog till now. Last week was bad bad bad down by 50%

Re: Slow

Ron wrote
It was okay here in SD. 24 smog till now. Last week was bad bad bad down by 50%
I think 24 would be close to my best day ever.  I'm always doing other stuff though.

barrym95838
EO144107

Re: Slow

dead...

Re: Slow

INDER
same here 8 so far

Re: Slow

bizarsmog
 today is scary quiet ,tomorrow will be dead  too

Re: Slow

honesttech
Im in bay area, its been dead since last week.. September is usually a slow month

Re: Slow

Johnny
13 minute average without lunch or breaks! Looks like a UC flag to me!

Re: Slow

RussellJames

Re: Slow

Calibration Required
Tuesday and today have been really slow. Tuesday I did like 10 and today was like 16. I normally do between 22-30 cars per day. Oh well, I dont mind the rest.

Re: Slow

cosmokramertheassman
Calibration, where is your shop located? On my best days I do around 12-15. Lots of competition around here.

Re: Slow

What do you guys do when it's slow? This forum is also slow too.

Re: Slow

smogtech
Yea, we are in bay area too and it has been really slow for last 2-3 weeks. We are down almost 50% of our August volume. Does anyone know the reason for this slow down. Is it a DMV related issue?
ben

Re: Slow

ben
hella slow compare to last month....

Re: Slow

Centralized Smog
Super slow here. Reminds me of the time a few years ago when DMV didn't know what to charge for the registration fee so none of the reg renewal papers were sent.
123456 ... 34