Slow

1 ... 303132333435

Re: Slow

FiendFX
It's been slow

Re: Slow

Best Answer I Can Give
 Well first day of Fair, and in this MUGGY weather. IT WILL BE SLOW.

Re: Slow

SLow today..

Re: Slow

Best Answer I Can Give
 Mornings are good. Fair opens at 11. By 1 GHOST TOWN.

Re: Slow

xcinlb
First we got hammered waiting for new Gen 3 machine, took 2 months from ordering to running (delivery, contacting rep, paperwork, and inspection) Now the shop is slow. Anyone else seeing a slow down?

Re: Slow

Lose weight
Yes slow Oct.

Re: Slow

Smogtech
4 cars yesterday    70% slower

Re: Slow

Best Answer I Can Give
 Down by a third.

Re: Slow

Last week was pathetic.. This week.. same.

Re: Slow

Peter
I bet November will be worse. Traditionally November is the slowest month of the year.

Re: Slow

locopoco
Heat and the Baseball Games slowed me down around here.

Re: Slow

Yes, so slow ,thought it was just our shop but looks like its slow everywhere . Well I guess its these last three months of the year that are slow . Only did six yesterday , last week was also slow .
   It doesn't help that we don't have the 2012s coming in , usually around this time each year we get a bigger customer base because of registrations due in Jan 2018 .Thank you Moonbeam , you are managing to send CA to third world status .

Re: Slow

I guess it will be slow until 2018 because of the upcoming holidays..

Re: Slow

Lose weight
Mon-wed nice and busy. Thurs and today a ghost town.

Re: Slow

Peter
Yes today is sooo slow. Yesterday was quite good, we end up with 40 plus smogs.

Re: Slow

Best Answer I Can Give
 One of my part time used car guys, said he has not sold a car in 3 months.

Re: Slow

FiendFX
slow today.

Re: Slow

Voltron
38, 22 the days before.  Alot busier than i wouldve thought

Re: Slow

Best Answer I Can Give
 I wish I could say it was slow. That would be a lie. It's slower than SLOW

Re: Slow

locopoco
^^^ But the good news for you is,that you"ll have plenty of time to work on the LEXUS.

I'm slow too by the way.
1 ... 303132333435