Slow

1 ... 30313233

Re: Slow

FiendFX
It's been slow

Re: Slow

Best Answer I Can Give
 Well first day of Fair, and in this MUGGY weather. IT WILL BE SLOW.
If you don't want someone to "Get your Goat". Don't tell them where it is tied.

Re: Slow

SLow today..

Re: Slow

Best Answer I Can Give
 Mornings are good. Fair opens at 11. By 1 GHOST TOWN.
If you don't want someone to "Get your Goat". Don't tell them where it is tied.

Re: Slow

xcinlb
First we got hammered waiting for new Gen 3 machine, took 2 months from ordering to running (delivery, contacting rep, paperwork, and inspection) Now the shop is slow. Anyone else seeing a slow down?

Re: Slow

Lose weight
Yes slow Oct.

Re: Slow

Smogtech
4 cars yesterday    70% slower

Re: Slow

Best Answer I Can Give
 Down by a third.
If you don't want someone to "Get your Goat". Don't tell them where it is tied.

Re: Slow

Last week was pathetic.. This week.. same.

Re: Slow

Peter
I bet November will be worse. Traditionally November is the slowest month of the year.

Re: Slow

locopoco
Heat and the Baseball Games slowed me down around here.

Re: Slow

Yes, so slow ,thought it was just our shop but looks like its slow everywhere . Well I guess its these last three months of the year that are slow . Only did six yesterday , last week was also slow .
   It doesn't help that we don't have the 2012s coming in , usually around this time each year we get a bigger customer base because of registrations due in Jan 2018 .Thank you Moonbeam , you are managing to send CA to third world status .

Re: Slow

I guess it will be slow until 2018 because of the upcoming holidays..

Re: Slow

Lose weight
Mon-wed nice and busy. Thurs and today a ghost town.

Re: Slow

Peter
Yes today is sooo slow. Yesterday was quite good, we end up with 40 plus smogs.

Re: Slow

Best Answer I Can Give
 One of my part time used car guys, said he has not sold a car in 3 months.
If you don't want someone to "Get your Goat". Don't tell them where it is tied.

Re: Slow

FiendFX
slow today.

Re: Slow

jvolman
38, 22 the days before.  Alot busier than i wouldve thought
1 ... 30313233