Slow

1 ... 34353637

Re: Slow

Ser Dan
Glad i'm not the only one....

Re: Slow

xcinlb
February has been slower than Jan for sure for us. Hopefully March will pick up, it did last year. Some days get sort of busy, customers having to wait, then next day slow as molasses.

Re: Slow

No One
Last year sucked ass big time for me, but this year has started off busy as fuck for me. Although I had only three cars come in yesterday, for today im already on my 8th car.

Re: Slow

xcinlb
This year we started out pretty good but since March we have been slow. Definitely, below last year's volume. Are people just not getting smogged?

Re: Slow

none
This forum has been slow. Is everyone too busy to be posting or are some guys not working during this time. I've been between 50%-75% of normal here through the last month or so.

Re: Slow

Able
Feel the same, the forum is slow and so is the shop.

Doing about a 3rd of my usual....

Re: Slow

Lose weight
Seems to be back to normal for me 25-30 daily.
From fat to buff. Healthy diet and exercising is not expensive it takes will!

Re: Slow

Im still slow, so not much going on and not much to post about.

Re: Slow

gambit620
How are you guys doing? Are you guys busy? Business picking up?

Re: Slow

No One
today has been slow slow slow. June was a good month and this month has been so so for me.

Re: Slow

Fortunately steady. A plugger down the street has a temporary loss of star so that helps a bit.
From fat to buff. Healthy diet and exercising is not expensive it takes will!

Re: Slow

Knitpickens
Speaking of pluggers and pipers, prev. owner had his licences revoked both ARD and smog , for not hooking up the evap to older cars .Two U/C operations confirmed it and then he finished his career by plugging 10 cars .BAR didn't even need to bring U/C for that . They had everything , wrong vin,wrong pid count , previous failed history on cars ,etc.
   Also BAR is revoking licences for people that don't pay their fines in a timely manner .

Re: Slow

s94m
Could start slowing down a little across the board due to COVID cases surging. Just not hoping for April to happen all over again.

Re: Slow

The pluggers just get their inlaws to open up new place, same machines, wait 2-4 weeks, then continue on plugging while bar is making a big deal of wrong ink color,penmanship, faded blue signs, etc.
1 ... 34353637