Slow

Peter
This post was updated on .
Its unusually slow last few days. April 1st week was great. 2nd week drop by 50%. Its me or else our. ????

Re: Slow Unusually

smogtechsj
super slow over here in the bayarea, san jose.

Re: Slow Unusually

Best Answer I Can Give
TAXES. Count on it being SLOW

Re: Slow Unusually

D Rochells 150861
Yup, it's so slow my boss had time to put a new timing belt on his new 300ZX. Then it smacked its valves into the pistons enough to put a hole in one. Of course we didn't find that out till we spent 2 days taking the intake and one head off. And today we dropped the engine out. Which is actually not that bad and if you have to work on one just pull the engine in the first place for anything aft of the timing cover.
זאר
Join the Smog Union!
http://www.smogunion.org/

Click to Donate Now!

Re: Slow Unusually

Kriss Vector

Re: Slow Unusually

Able
 Dealership doing smogs? Man that's not good for business.

Re: Slow

ThePharmacist
Anybody else hopes for a bucket to show to make your time go by faster?

Re: Slow

1111
Exercise. You can never go wrong with that

Re: Slow

ThePharmacist
Yeah that would be the ideal thing to do unfortunately I'm more inclined to snacking on something instead lol😅

Re: Slow

1111
Tee-hee!

Re: Slow

Best Answer I Can Give
 Today is one of those days that you wish people would stick to appointments.
One every 15 minutes. We could have gone home after 1 PM.

Re: Slow

Best Answer I Can Give
 Last night. Took the wife to a fancy place for dinner.
Overheard the waitress complain about "It's SLOW" But then she says "It's slow every year around TAX season"

 AIN'T JUST US.

Re: Slow

Newbiesmogtech
That is truth, i'm in contact with 3 used car dealerships around me and they have been struggling as well. We'll be busy soon hopefully and it'll balance out

Re: Slow

Peter
Is this SLOW all over because of Donald Trump??????

Re: Slow

none
November and April are always slow for me here. I have found April is a good time for vacations.

I'm no TRUMP fan but the slowest I've ever seen business all over was when OBAMA first got elected.

Re: Slow

 Is it slow because old Trump man has to fix O Bummers screw ups? Did O bummer not get what he wanted because he was fixing Bushes screw ups? And on and on and on.

 Is the BAR the "Screw ups" because the BAR is they way it is because of what laws those higher in charge have made.

 STAR is not a "Making of the BAR" It sure didn't help make the rules right. But a law was passed, so the BAR must follow those rules.

 It is slow because it's Tax season. It has been slow every Tax season. Will always be slow every Tax season.
It is also slow because who are in there right mind goes and looks at cars in the cold?
This thing Cycles 3 decent 3 slow. The only reason Nov. Dec. and Jan. is busy is, Mom gets a new car for Xmas. The business made to much money and needs a new vehicle. Jan, is busy because, Oh shit the Tags on the back are now REALLY expired.

Re: Slow

smogtechsj
are you guys busy today?

Re: Slow

cosmokramertheassman
Busy day here. Almost closing time and I managed to hit double digits for the first time in a couple weeks.