Smog dad unit on offer up for $300

Ser Dan
dealer buddy showed me on his phone
area of sale says Bakersfield
i'll try to post a picture soon

Re: Smog dad unit on offer up for $300

BasicTech678
lol hopefully someone didnt leave it inside after a test

Re: Smog dad unit on offer up for $300

If its stolen won't be able to register it

On Tue, Jan 7, 2020, 9:29 AM Ser Dan [via Stop The Star Program] <[hidden email]> wrote:
dealer buddy showed me on his phone
area of sale says Bakersfield
i'll try to post a picture soon

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/Smog-dad-unit-on-offer-up-for-300-tp5078377.html

Re: Smog dad unit on offer up for $300

BasicTech678 wrote
lol hopefully someone didnt leave it inside after a test
Didn't someone on here once post that their DAD unit and computer got stolen by some "bitch"?

Re: Smog dad unit on offer up for $300

Ser Dan
Tha its my guess
customer got their car tested and the tech forgot it in the car
customers...what bastards

Re: Smog dad unit on offer up for $300

Best Answer I Can Give
 Is there not a post in about 2 shop's going out?

Re: Smog dad unit on offer up for $300

No One
These two shops are in the 562 area. I know both dudes, they were renting from opus.

Re: Smog dad unit on offer up for $300

BasicTech678
can u get the serial number ill see if it matches
if it dose ill stop the bsing and then they can set up the purchase to get it back.

Re: Smog dad unit on offer up for $300

No One wrote
These two shops are in the 562 area. I know both dudes, they were renting from opus.
can u get the serial number?

can u get the serial number?
I was replying to besta mentioning a thread I made about shops closing up and asking if this was a trend.

Re: Smog dad unit on offer up for $300

Best Answer I Can Give
 My point was, maybe it was just a shop folding up.

Re: Smog dad unit on offer up for $300

WealdstoneRaider
It's a guy. He posted it on the face book group smog techs only as well. His reason for selling is "it's a long story.''
want sm'ting I'll give it to ya

Re: Smog dad unit on offer up for $300

No One
Copy and paste the story. I don't have facebook.

Re: Smog dad unit on offer up for $300

BasicTech678
No One wrote
Copy and paste the story. I don't have facebook.
yea still sounds stolen lol

Re: Smog dad unit on offer up for $300

kaviteno
I was talking to this guy on Facebook messenger like 2 weeks ago. He said his grandpa bought some stuff in an auction and he's just helping him out sell some of the stuff.

Re: Smog dad unit on offer up for $300

Ser Dan
Ah the old
"My grandpa bought this device that he has no use for and mostly likely no idea what its for from an auction that wouldn't have a viable reason for selling a piece of smog equipment and i'm just a nice grandson trying to help the old man out so i can buy some drugs with the profits."

Case closed
Book 'em Besta

Re: Smog dad unit on offer up for $300

dcf1ver
Ser Dan wrote
Ah the old
"My grandpa bought this device that he has no use for and mostly likely no idea what its for from an auction that wouldn't have a viable reason for selling a piece of smog equipment and i'm just a nice grandson trying to help the old man out so i can buy some drugs with the profits."

Case closed
Book 'em Besta
You know thats pretty judgmental of you, assuming he is going to use the money for drugs.

Some people are addicted to hookers too......

Re: Smog dad unit on offer up for $300

Best Answer I Can Give
 Now I will go with the. "Yep, it's stolen"

 I got a E.Mail one time. Smog Daddy was offering new units for $800. So $300 for a used unit, to me not that far out of line. Why buy a "Used" unit when you can buy NEW for a little more?
Plus who needs one. We all have what we need. I have a Dyno here that no one will give me good money for.

 The thing that get's me is you go to the negative side. It is stolen. You jump without KNOWING the whole story.

Re: Smog dad unit on offer up for $300

Now I will go with the. "Yep, it's stolen"

 I got a E.Mail one time. Smog Daddy was offering new units for $800. So $300 for a used unit, to me not that far out of line. Why buy a "Used" unit when you can buy NEW for a little more?
Plus who needs one. We all have what we need. I have a Dyno here that no one will give me good money for.

 The thing that get's me is you go to the negative side. It is stolen. You jump without KNOWING the whole story.
we learned from the best