Smog sucked

smogsuck
Hi anybody some one what s  going on please give me answer ! Some car came my shop 2 years ago then after 2 years they are went some body else then it 's lose my score . Is it right ?

Re: Smog sucked

Mark
If it don't pass at the other shop it will count against you.
If it passes at the other shop then no problem.
(But will be a problem for the other shop in two more
years if it fails)

We now have to try and guess if a car will pass in two years.
And are pushed by the BAR to cheat (Which we won't do) to
get a borderline car to fail at all costs.