SmogNearMe.com - The Uber Of Smog Station Locations > GPS Based Station Locator

Re: Uber of Smog Station Locations

Best Answer I Can Give
 Kids taught me this one< >. It's alligators mouth. It's always hungry for the bigger number.

Re: CheapSmogTest.com - The Uber Of Smog Station Locations > GPS Based Station Locator

smogido
Hi ED,
How do I take my station out of your website?

Thanks

Re: CheapSmogTest.com - The Uber Of Smog Station Locations > GPS Based Station Locator

Ed L
Received the submitted request. Listing deleted.

Re: CheapSmogTest.com - The Uber Of Smog Station Locations > GPS Based Station Locator

PPNNPNPNN
Leave it alone Besta, Leave it alone.........

Re: Uber of Smog Station Locations

Wow, I'm not going to quote it because it's kinda long, but man!  Probably one of the most well-written posts I've seen, and I mean that!  And yes, I do need to get out more often!
Loaded for bear, licensed for quail.

Re: Uber of Smog Station Locations

Ed L
Thank you, appreciate it. Unfortunately, one of the last on this forum. We are moving all of the smog related marketing projects we are working on to SmogTechAmerica.

Hope to see you there!

Re: Uber of Smog Station Locations

STI evap sucks

 Damn, going to jump in the car and get a check. Closest one to me is in Fallbrook. @3 hour drive, ON A GOOD DAY.

Re: Uber of Smog Station Locations

Damn, going to jump in the car and get a check. Closest one to me is in Fallbrook. @3 hour drive, ON A GOOD DAY.
If you clicked on the link above it shows (SAMPLE DATA).

Click on HaloPlate in the upper left or Google it to see what they are talking about.

I give the guy a lot of credit for trying to create something that can take off. I'm sure the creators of Twitter, Facebook, Snap Chat, Instagrm and the rest of social media had critics telling them it wouldn't work. I know people told me that opening my shop was a bad idea if I focused on smog and not on repair.

Re: Uber of Smog Station Locations

Best Answer I Can Give
 OH HELL YES, I give the guy credit. But he is a IDIOT.
None, We are idiots. The idea that we fight between ourselves. Cut the price because you don't want to do a better service.

 What I was trying to tell him. WE WERE NOT WORTH THE EFFORT. We would rather bad mouth a person than try to help them.

 Look at D and his effort, GONE NOWHERE. I give him more credit.
Ed just was looking for the "Per Click" money.

Re: Uber of Smog Station Locations

Re: Uber of Smog Station Locations

At our current rate, we'll reach our $100K goal in about 367 years ... almost there!!!!

Re: Uber of Smog Station Locations

 Not a DAMN thing wrong with you D. It's just the FACT that, you came up with something, RAN with it, tried to make are lives, and our families lives better, and what help do you get?

Re: Uber of Smog Station Locations

Re: Uber of Smog Station Locations

Re: Uber of Smog Station Locations

jvandertol
This site redirects to https://www.haloplate.com/smog_check/ which is a generic GPS search site. The first issue with this idea is that not that many searches for smog near me occur.  Even if they did this site is not on page one.  Unless they actively promote it you are unlikely to get business from it because a potential customer is unlikely to find smogchecknearme.com in the first place.

Re: Uber of Smog Station Locations

none
Back when he had the site going he was paying for clicks and it would pull up pretty well. He has since moved on to other stuff.

Re: Uber of Smog Station Locations