SmogNearMe.com - The Uber Of Smog Station Locations > GPS Based Station Locator

Re: Uber of Smog Station Locations

Best Answer I Can Give
Any one still using this guy?

Re: Uber of Smog Station Locations

BasicTech678
https://cheapsmogtest.com/

link no longer works yea he dead, its funny when someone outside the industry trys to tell us how we should be handling customers. why pay for a service like that when google , yelp can reach more customers for free, and are a well know name in the game. i dont eat at new restaurants with out reading few reviews. a bad review dont turn me away depends what the complaint is. read few good few bad make my own decision.  hopefully know one here gave him any cash

Re: Uber of Smog Station Locations

Best Answer I Can Give
 One of the best ones I read about reviews was, " Half the time you spend on a review is trying ti figure out who is the real crazy. The owner or the one writing the review"

 You guys are no different. Jumped on me about the CRAZY girl. People, when you get those CRAZIES in, you give them just what they want. Pull out the car and leave the paperwork, and TELL them where you left the stuff. NEVER get near them or touch them.

The girl was crazy. Comes undone because I said something about here smile.
You don't keep a business going 28 years by molesting young ladies.
LMAO at all of you. You trusted here without KNOWING the whole story.

Re: Uber of Smog Station Locations

One of the best ones I read about reviews was, " Half the time you spend on a review is trying ti figure out who is the real crazy. The owner or the one writing the review"

 You guys are no different. Jumped on me about the CRAZY girl. People, when you get those CRAZIES in, you give them just what they want. Pull out the car and leave the paperwork, and TELL them where you left the stuff. NEVER get near them or touch them.

The girl was crazy. Comes undone because I said something about here smile.
You don't keep a business going 28 years by molesting young ladies.
LMAO at all of you. You trusted here without KNOWING the whole story.
it was more than one girl sooooo  keep your comments to your self your not a high school kid who dont know any better. have you not been paying attention to the #metoo movement one viral antic can ruin you in a day. better safe than sorry shit we did in high school is now frowned upon. i believe there is only 2 genders, legally that is not the case anymore i dont agree with it but it dont bother me none. i keep to my self do my job and mind my own business