SmogWiki Website

marinsmogger
Just wanted to know if the techs here on the site would like to see the smogwiki.com site continue.
Its coming up on renewal time, and will factor in the response from the techs to decide if should keep it going.
Thanks for your feedback guys, all the best.

Re: SmogWiki Website

scanner
marinsmogger wrote
Just wanted to know if the techs here on the site would like to see the smogwiki.com site continue.
http://www.smogwiki.com/index.php?title=Main_Page

Its coming up on renewal time, and will factor in the response from the techs to decide if should keep it going.
Thanks for your feedback guys, all the best.

Thanks for your feedback guys, all the best.
I had no idea this existed. Let me take a look.

Re: SmogWiki Website

user7112
How much to renew?
looks useful

Re: SmogWiki Website

I think for the most part most people don't know it exists

On Thu, Oct 22, 2020, 1:19 PM marinsmogger [via Stop The Star Program] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Just wanted to know if the techs here on the site would like to see the smogwiki.com site continue.
Its coming up on renewal time, and will factor in the response from the techs to decide if should keep it going.
Thanks for your feedback guys, all the best.

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/SmogWiki-Website-tp5082350.html

Re: SmogWiki Website

marinsmogger
hosting is approx 120 per year which includes Cloudflare to minimize spam.
hosting the domain is 12.00 a year then the host needs to be managed.

Re: SmogWiki Website

marinsmogger wrote
Just wanted to know if the techs here on the site would like to see the smogwiki.com site continue.
Its coming up on renewal time, and will factor in the response from the techs to decide if should keep it going.
Thanks for your feedback guys, all the best.
I like the website, but its needs to be a lot more user friendly. I wish I was big on computer shit, I would love to add to it.