Smoke Machine.

Best Answer I Can Give
 Just repaired the guy across from me Smoke Machine. Hoses rotted.

 The two small screws on the side take the bottom off. 7/32 hose fixed it like new.

 Every one said the 3 on the top. It's not them.

Re: Smoke Machine.

fartvalve
I just got the redline Evap smoke machine. Love everything about it except no tempt switch. The switch is hard mounted to the unit itself and it’s on a five minute time out. So if you have the vehicle up in the air you must lower every five minutes... other than that it’s fucking awesome.
I have chronic pain because stupid hurts!

Re: Smoke Machine.

Kevin
I have the latest generation of red line smoke machines. Is a really exceptional tool. I highly recommend if you buy the tool to get the little adapter kits as it makes utilisation of the tool a whole lot easier. There's an additional kit that attaches to the gas tank which makes testing of the gas tank so whole lot easier

Re: Smoke Machine.

none
I use the black adapter and a piece of hose slid over the fitting.