Smoking morons

Troll
We have signs all over stating no smoking within 25 ft of entrances and building. Inside signs of no vaping please.
Can't stand the jerkoffs who are leaning against the outside signs smoking, and or by the chains to our bays smoking while were smogging their cars.  My fellow tech says in a no nonsense tone-
hey buddy- take it out past the door !!@!!",-
me- I silently point to the signs and give a look. (as if they can read or think).
When they start on the vaping is not smoke bullshit- I tell em its the same as on an airplane.
and then the car fails for monitors. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Re: Smoking morons

none
I really hate having to sweep up cigarette butts because they just throw them on the ground and never put them in the trash or they stick them in the potted plants on our patio area.

Re: Smoking morons

Best Answer I Can Give
 That problem went away with a $40 butt can from Uline. Use it to hold a door open. 99.9 get it.

Re: Smoking morons

I really hate having to sweep up cigarette butts because they just throw them on the ground and never put them in the trash or they stick them in the potted plants on our patio area.
I know, it's unbelievable.  At my college, they had huge cement cement ashtrays everywhere. I mean you couldn't miss from 5 feet away.  Didn't matter, the ground was carpeted with butts.  Disgusting, and I smoke!

Disgusting, that's what my wife says when she sometimes finds butts in my pants pockets. Great habit!

Troll wrote
...and then the car fails for monitors. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.
or visible smoke!
If everyone fixed their own cars, my car would be fixed... but not very well!

Re: Smoking morons

Difficult customers have a higher failure rate for some unexplained reason

Re: Smoking morons

defective
Smokers arent so bad here.  Once I had to tell a lady to stop cutting her pre-teen sons nails in the waiting room though.  Wasnt even catching them, just let them fly.  Car also failed for monitors LOL

Re: Smoking morons

Troll
Sort of like the hillbilly lady shaving her legs by the hotel pool i think down in orlando