Snap on disciples rejoice

WealdstoneRaider
I'm probably the first person giving them a chance huehue. Very heady duty and although it's supposed to compare to a krl it reminds me of a Matco 4s being it has the similar chain style power drawer setup. Many fanboys will laugh but I saved money is all that matters. My Matco dealer wanted 6k for a 4s and this was 2400 out the door.
want sm'ting I'll give it to ya

Re: Snap on disciples rejoice

Kevin
What do you think so far about the tool box

On Wed, Jun 24, 2020, 3:27 PM WealdstoneRaider [via Stop The Star Program] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'm probably the first person giving them a chance huehue. Very heady duty and although it's supposed to compare to a krl it reminds me of a Matco 4s being it has the similar chain style power drawer setup.
want sm'ting I'll give it to ya

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/Snap-on-disciples-rejoice-tp5081120.html

Re: Snap on disciples rejoice

dcf1ver
WealdstoneRaider wrote
Many fanboys will laugh but I saved money is all that matters. My Matco dealer wanted 6k for a 4s and this was 2400 out the door.
I laugh cause you probably over paid.

ICON is overpriced for what it is

Next time try here:

https://rockintoolboxes.com/

https://www.strictlytoolboxes.com/

Re: Snap on disciples rejoice

WealdstoneRaider
Nah, closest one of rockin boxes price wise only offers 5 year warranty  and no power drawer. The strict tool one is even more expensive with no power drawer and only 5 year warranty as well for said price.   https://rockintoolboxes.com/shop/roller-cabinets/extreme-tools-rx-series-55x-25-12-drawers-roller-cabinet/ https://www.strictlytoolboxes.com/tool-vault-elite-553010-rc-10-drawer-tool-cabinet.html
want sm'ting I'll give it to ya

Re: Snap on disciples rejoice

Best Answer I Can Give
 What was the old saying on the back of a Snap-on truck?
 You can CRY when you pay for a tool or CRY every time you use it.

 I have learned to buy the best and it will out last the cheapest by YEARS.

Re: Snap on disciples rejoice

What was the old saying on the back of a Snap-on truck?
 You can CRY when you pay for a tool or CRY every time you use it.

 I have learned to buy the best and it will out last the cheapest by YEARS.
I have a Snap-On KRL-1001 that I've had for about 25 years but I have looked at those ICON boxes and they are well made. They could last you your entire career. If I was going to buy a new Tool Cabinet today I would be looking into those.