So Sad

Nfa2o
I feel terrible for all the smog techs that have to stay in the field, having to deal with all those old American pieces of shit that won’t shif no matter how many tricks you know and now your livelihood is in danger,and yes u can abort but also too many of those will screw u.what are we supposed to do tell all the elders to go fuck themselves?

Re: So Sad

Incorrect gear selection dings know no national boundaries, in my experience.  I'm just as likely to get one on a Honda as on a Dodge.  My overshoot and lift-back technique has saved me from many dings, but some are just too stubborn even for that.

Re: So Sad

I find it a lot harder to tell 80+ year olds that their 2001 Crown Vic with 6982 miles on it did not pass and they need to drive it around till something they cannot see is ready.

I can understand wanting this old crap off the road, but the consumer affairs agency needs to look at the condition of its eldest consumers and give them a break on shit they can't deal with. But if the senior gets into an accident, at least BAR is willing to inspect the body damage repairs to see if it was done correctly...
זאר
Join the Smog Union!
http://www.smogunion.org/

Click to Donate Now!

Re: So Sad

Best Answer I Can Give
 I love it when the older Ford shifts to 1100 RPM at 25 MPH.

Re: So Sad

D Rochells 150861
I love it when the Fords in R but it looks like P. There is nothing in life quite so alarming as hearing the rollers start spinning after you have exited the vehicle. If I taught the smog courses I would actually train techs on getting back into the vehicle without panicking under such circumstances.
זאר
Join the Smog Union!
http://www.smogunion.org/

Click to Donate Now!

Re: So Sad

Best Answer I Can Give
 Why do they always go to the left?

Re: So Sad

D Rochells 150861
Needs more LSD
זאר
Join the Smog Union!
http://www.smogunion.org/

Click to Donate Now!

Re: So Sad

Nfa2o
They go left because they’re LIBTARDS🇱🇷

Re: So Sad

smog man
Yea I don't trust those old POS Ford's in park. I remember one time, I was leaning against the front of a old LTD, checking timing. And it popped into reverse, and the took off out of the shop. I had to chase after the car, to stop it. Luckily it didn't hit anything, scared the crap out of me.

Re: So Sad

Troll
The technical term for seeing the car drive off on its called-
You've been
PINK SOCKED"!

Re: So Sad

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/off-smog-automotive-screw-up-tp5007789p5007853.html