Software 1905

No One
My gen 3 did an update and now requires evap calibration in order to smog. How the fuck do I upload that information to the analyzer?

Re: Software 1905

none
Station manager functions. Your password is State.

Re: Software 1905

444O444
station manager functions
EVAP record purge

Re: Software 1905

Thnx guys.

I didn't do as you advised, I hit "continue" instead of "ok" and it allowed me to smog. Going to try that now and see if it clears the warning.

Re: Software 1905

No One wrote
My gen 3 did an update and now requires evap calibration in order to smog. How the fuck do I upload that information to the analyzer?

lol idk this shit was funny af when i read it in my head

Re: Software 1905

No One
BasicTech678 wrote
No One wrote
My gen 3 did an update and now requires evap calibration in order to smog. How the fuck do I upload that information to the analyzer?

lol idk this shit was funny af when i read it in my head

Re: Software 1905

What the other guys said and there is a YouTube video on this if you need assistance

On Mon, Jun 22, 2020, 9:53 AM No One [via Stop The Star Program] <[hidden email]> wrote:
My gen 3 did an update and now requires evap calibration in order to smog. How the fuck do I upload that information to the analyzer?

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/Software-1905-tp5081090.html

Re: Software 1905

Hard Nox
If you have the YouTube address for that 1905 update would like to take a look at it.

Can you post it?

I figured out the calibration upload by trial and error method.

Next change is is the LPFE testing in progress counter caught me.
I hit "Continue" button apparently at the wrong time. The update was forgiving enough to let me try again.
Made it OK just watching the Counter, count Up for what seamed like forever.

Sucksess by Trial and Error method.

I would like take a look at that BAR video if anyone has the address.

Thanks

Re: Software 1905

Samy
I might have a similar issue to yours. Ever since the update I have to perform purge before each smog.