Speakeasy......clean cuts....hahaha

Able
So anybody has some wild hair right now? Mine is getting ridiculous. Gonna shave my head if barbers gonna stay close.

I been noticing some clean cuts from customers. Naturally, I inquire about it and turns out there's speakeasy for hair needs.

Yeah, you call a number and enter a regular hair salon through the back door. Inside is about half full of customers. APPOINTMENT ONLY OF COURSE.

LADIES AND MEN apparently need their hair done....hahaha

I guess when there's demand, there's supply. Oh yeah, its $15-20 per men hair cut.

Re: Speakeasy......clean cuts....hahaha

none
I got mine cut last week by my regular barber. The more rural counties are opening up faster.

Re: Speakeasy......clean cuts....hahaha

Best Answer I Can Give
 For several summers it has been a #2 on the side wall, #3 on top.
I have had a beard for over 40 years, so I have pair of trimmers. Couple weeks back the wife ran it over my hair. Best part? SAVED $30. Hair cut beard trim and tip $30.

 Feel sorry for those. That is just lost money that they will never see.

Re: Speakeasy......clean cuts....hahaha

Been on and off cutting my own hair for a while with a shielded trimmer

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/Speakeasy-clean-cuts-hahaha-tp5080831.html