Star Invalidation "Upheld"

SmogTechmm23
November 22 I received an invalidation for failing two consecutive short term deviations. June my SVFR was lower than expected and in September I had six incorrect gear selections. I appealed the decision but to no avail they say my appeal was contrary to the invalidation therefor it was upheld.

Has anyone delt with an appeal being upheld before. I've been through invalidation before but they would give me another semester to improve in the areas I failed and that was that.

Any opinions on the matter or advice would be gratefully appreciated.
Marco A. Martinez

Re: Star Invalidation "Upheld"

Best Answer I Can Give
 Your WRITTEN appeal was denied? Go and ask for a Formal (in front of a judge appeal)

 On what grounds did you appeal?

I didn't give much thought to it I just mentioned that we had families to care for and we depended on the being star certified. I didn't know what reasons to give him for not failing many cars I only said that we just happened to not fail many cars that was all. For the incorrect gear I said that some trucks can't be ran in second gear because of the rpm so in which case I ran it in first.
Marco A. Martinez

Re: Star Invalidation "Upheld"

Best Answer I Can Give
 Marco, hate to be the one to tell you, but hungry family, ain't going to cut it.

 Phone one of the lawyer. Phone the group that runs this site. They usually will give you a FREE hour.

thank you it means a million thanks..
Marco A. Martinez

Re: Star Invalidation "Upheld"

Best Answer I Can Give
 Lot's  of luck. Look for a E Mail.

Re: Star Invalidation "Upheld"

INLANDSMOG
I will be happy to hear what you have to say Sir.

Re: Star Invalidation "Upheld"

Did you happen to get a new machine installed in that time frame ?you could say you were just getting accustomed to the new machine ? OH and by the way , two random birds  told me that BAR is thinking of going back to BAR 97 , from 2005 on down due to too many PASSES ! NOt enough failures from the OIS . And guess what ? you are proof !good luck !