Star appeal process

Appeal
I just received my letter of denial to become star station. I almost knew that was coming , but I've heard that if you appeal they will let you become star station while your appeal process anyone heard of this?
Thanks in advanced for your advice.
Anyways I'm applying because I'm a new station

Re: Star appeal process

Joeinpb

Re: Star appeal process

Ryan T
Talk to an attorney about filing a petition for writ of administrative mandate.
(A Petition for Writ of Administrative Mandate is a request that the Superior Court review and reverse the final decision or order of an administrative agency. These petitions are brought under California Code of Civil Procedure ยง1094.5.)

Re: Star appeal process

SDBigdogg88
Be smart and proactive in having an attorney write up and file your appeal once you are denied Star status, that way your rights are protected.

At the same time you are denied Star, immediately file a claim against BAR, State of California, and whomever else your attorney recommends to include, which will ensure that you are not fucked over by these people.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, DOCUMENT EVERYDAY, ON HOW MANY CARS YOU HAVE HAD TO TURN AWAY, WITH THEIR LICENSE PLACE NUMBERS IF POSSIBLE FOR FUTURE REFERENCE, THAT WAY YOU CAN SHOW ACTUAL AND PROJECTED DAMAGES TO YOUR BUSINESS AND REPUTATION.

Re: Star appeal process

Citation Addict
Ive done my appeal letter and have heard nothing back, its been well over the 10 days. My next move is the district attorney.

Re: Star appeal process

Ryan T
Appealing to the BAR is same thing like appealing to a piece of f*cking rock because BAR  is using the informal hearing process to hear STAR Denials. If you're a shop owner, don't waste your time in appealing, consult your attorney about filing a law suit against the BAR. Other option is filing a Petition for Writ of Administrative Mandate after you get an official denial letter from BAR. In some case, you have 15 days to do this.

Re: Star appeal process

KeepItReal
Ryan T wrote
Appealing to the BAR is same thing like appealing to a piece of f*cking rock
This shop appealed his star score and they let him became a star station

Re: Star appeal process

No Spin
If you want help I can help you. I'm not an attorney and you don't need one. The process isn't complicated. Just leave me an email contact and I'll hit you back.

Re: Star appeal process

Re: Star appeal process

deviationmaster
Are you meeting the criteria?

Re: Star appeal process

Ricardo
Hi, my name is Alicia, I received the letter and I just got my license and my score is 0, the technician i had full time is .41 but because i put myself in the station, now they think I did on purpose to increase my station score/
but in reality is because i can't pay full time employee and had to cut hrs.