Star problems

EE

Star problems

EE
I've gotten so far around 10 cars since last Wednesday sent by my competitor 1.5 mile away from my shop. He's been rejecting customers cars either high emitter cars or one of the monitors not run. I asked the customers the reason  they said that he used the scanner before doing the test then he tells them that his machine is broken down and he can't do it at the moment. So I know because am doing these cars. I won't qualify for star in 3 month or 6 month if I keep doing those cars. What do guys think   Should I reject those customers and do the same thing my competitor is doing. I already called bar rep about this and he simply said that he has the right to refuse service to anyone then I said isn't that against bar law. U can't check the monitors before testing.  He said that its going to show on his next star calculation. I honestly don't get it when they're trying to explain to u something that they have no idea what they're talking about

Re: Star problems

I'm STAR, Ur Not
I suggest you get familiar with this and pay extra attention to section 4.9

STAR Q&A
EE

Re: Star problems

EE
I think ur one of those fucks anyways and ur opinion don't count here. No one likes u or likes your opinion on this site. So my suggestion is to leave this site and live in your own world full of "stars". Hah I think ur one of those assholes that's wishing that bar can close a lot of honest innocent businesses and put a lot of hard working techs out of work. Your opinion and your dreams are stupid. I don't wish anybody to deal with star problems later  But I definitely wish u that. I hope u fuck up once and we'll see u crying on this site. Btw ur too stupid to be on this site

Re: Star problems

I'm STAR, Ur Not
Don't worry, I didn't come here looking to find friends. Nor do I expect anyone here to like my opinions. I'ts a shame you didn't find the Q&As when they came out a year ago. If you had you might have been STAR right now. It's a shame so many criminals decided to open up a smog station and clean pipe all day long. Now all these honest technicians are loosing their job's. Why don't you blame the criminals who made this mess? You called BAR to ask a stupid question, but have you ever called to turn in a clean piper?

You can wish I get caught making a mistake and loose STAR all you want. But trust me, I'm not going to mess up.

MW
EE

Re: Star problems

EE
Mr nice guy. Am already a star   Ur just so stupid. I called bar to ask because the max readiness status will affect the star score and the guy was checking the monitors before doing the test. Next time read before answering. And what's funny about it now that ur trying to be mr nice guy by defending innocent techs   I saw ur previous posts and u don't give a fuck about other techs   Don't try to be mr cool guy now.  It won't work. Change ur name idiot

Re: Star problems

Mark
I'm STAR, Ur Not wrote
It's a shame so many criminals decided to open up a smog station and clean pipe all day long. Now all these honest technicians are loosing their job's. Why don't you blame the criminals who made this mess?
Enforcement is not the job of industry. It's the job of BAR, if BAR fucks over honest working people
then it's the short comings of BAR. We don't have "feeding at the public trough" jobs where we are
supposed to sit behind a 7000 dollar desk all day and solve problems. We WORK for a living bending
over 250 degree motors in California's notorious summers to find a mark on a spinning piece of metal
and we dam well better find it or we are crooks. Yet if BAR fails to weed out crooks while setting behind
a 7000 dollar desk in an air-conditioned room and FAILS to protect honest people while catching crooks
then it OUR fault?

BULL SHIT!

Re: Star problems

Accused
Well said Mark. That pretty much nails our position in this cluster fuck.

Re: Star problems

kilativ
I'm STAR, Ur Not wrote
You can wish I get caught making a mistake and loose STAR all you want. But trust me, I'm not going to mess up.

MW
 Never say never