Star score

LebbDiaz
i been a licensed smog tech EO and EI for 11 years now. Maybe i should know this but i dont. my question is what happens to your star score if you dont use your license for 6 months to a year? I been studying to become a certified electrician but plan on always keeping up with my licenses.  any info would help thanks

Re: Star score

Your short-term report card should empty out to all asterisks after three months, but your FuPR can hang with you for at least two or three years (depending on your recent volume), while all of the vehicles you passed stumble and trickle back in for their subsequent biennial or change-of-owner inspections.

Re: Star score

Mine took 3 years to go to no-score, but only 8 months to start scoring again.  Your decision to get out while the gettin's good (and keep your license active) was possibly the best you've ever made...good luck to you!
If you are going to be a part of the drug culture, have a little drug culture.

Re: Star score

I am in the same boat July 4th 2017 to January 04 2018 I did no SMOG checks, after I got laid off I took work with a star station to get cash coming in