Star score

D.C.Auto
Michael can you let me know if you are getting E mails from people signing petition.Thanks  Doug

Re: Star score

I definitely got one so far, which I forwarded to you.  I know Besta's on-board, but I was just waiting to see if his son was signing too, so I could give you their EO#s at the same time.  I don't know if Karupt gave you her EO#, but I can give that to you also.

Re: Star score

 He said he was going to sign latter.

 He only works Fri and Sat.

Re: Star score

What letter are we talking about ?

On Fri, Aug 30, 2019, 9:24 AM D.C.Auto [via Stop The Star Program] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Michael can you let me know if you are getting E mails from people signing petition.Thanks  Doug

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/Star-score-tp5075940.html

Re: Star score

D.C.Auto
Thanks,We will need a lot more

Re: Star score

D Rochells 150861
You are going to need a crew of scantily clad attractive pre-dominantly female or sufficiently female appearing campaign workers to go to each shop and get signatures.

Re: Star score

Kevin wrote
What letter are we talking about ?
https://www.change.org/p/ash-kalra-make-the-bar-accountable-for-their-bad-tech-scoring-system?source_location=petitions_browse

Re: Star score

timsmog
I signed and donated. This should be sign by all technicians. Please Pin this on top of forum!!!

Re: Star score

Newbiesmogtech
signed an donated, how did i miss this it should be at the top

Re: Star score

Best Answer I Can Give
 D.C. This person you are giving this to, did they vote for or against the original Bill?

 You have a great idea but unless you talk and get other ideas from people I believe you are going nowhere.
How you present our problem will make a world of difference. Other people have other ideas, they NEED to be heard. Now you don't have to use any of them.

 You give this to the person who voted YES on that Bill You will go nowhere. They can't be WRONG.

Re: Star score

D.C.Auto
I will find out

Star score

D.C.Auto
I now have 20 techs names with E0 and E1 numbers.Keep them coming as Im looking on this site as well as my petition replies,my email and what Barry sends me.Still have lots of names but without license numbers.Spread the word to techs you know as i have done the same.Were getting there slowly but surely.There are at least 7000 or more smog techs in the state of CA.Thanks ! Doug. Check my other post for the names without numbers that we need.Has to be a 100 techs to move forward.

Re: Star score

Best Answer I Can Give
 people are AFRAID to give you number's? Could it be because they are afraid of RETALIATION?

Re: Star score

D.C.Auto
Thats what the BAR relies on.It takes numbers to make changes.

Re: Star score

Paula Deen
If you really wanted to you can just go on the bar website license search and get all the smog license numbers you need.
Ex foodnetwork star, now a dang smog checker

Re: Star score

D.C.Auto
People are leaving user names.They are not on the BAR Star score site.

Re: Star score

Hella___ela
Is there any update on this ? Haven’t been on the forum in months but I’d sign this