Star score

Re: Star score

No One
D.C.Auto wrote
Cant get enough people to sign it that are techs.Still  trying
whats your score like now. D.C. Auto?

Re: Star score

kinhunter
This post was updated on .
his score is now 0.52, so I think he really don't care for the petition?
his no.

deleted

Re: Star score

kinhunter wrote
his score is now 0.52, so I think he really don't care for the petition?
his no. deleted
do we get refunds lol

Re: Star score

BasicTech678 wrote
kinhunter wrote
his score is now 0.52, so I think he really don't care for the petition?
his no. deleted.
do we get refunds lol
Yea!! I want me $40 back

Re: Star score

kinhunter, please don't post other people's license numbers, thanks!
The only thing about wearing a mask that bothers me is that the girls are a lot friendlier.

Re: Star score

KeepItReal
tampered wrote
please don't post other people's license numbers, thanks!
He posted his own name and license number so people will know who he is

Re: Star score

I'm just asking people to not post OTHER people's license numbers.  This is to protect everyone's privacy.  I don't give one single fuck if they previously posted it themselves, but if they have, and you want to take a screenshot of it and post it, then go right ahead.
The only thing about wearing a mask that bothers me is that the girls are a lot friendlier.

Re: Star score

dcf1ver
tampered wrote
I'm just asking people to not post OTHER people's license numbers.  This is to protect everyone's privacy.  I don't give one single fuck......
Geez,Barry has definitely left the building.....

Re: Star score

none
dcf1ver wrote
tampered wrote
I'm just asking people to not post OTHER people's license numbers.  This is to protect everyone's privacy.  I don't give one single fuck......
Geez,Barry has definitely left the building.....
I don't know what you mean by that but our previous moderator wouldn't allow that either... and BARRY is his LAST name.

Re: Star score

dcf1ver wrote
tampered wrote
I'm just asking people to not post OTHER people's license numbers.  This is to protect everyone's privacy.  I don't give one single fuck......
Geez,Barry has definitely left the building.....
I don't know what you mean by that but our previous moderator wouldn't allow that either... and BARRY is his LAST name.
I think hes talking about the new bosses choice of words

Re: Star score

No One wrote
I think hes talking about the new bosses choice of words
You're probably right, and if so, then I would have to agree. I was somewhat put off, and I allowed my choice of wording to reflect that.  Even a greenhorn admin should know better.

For what it's worth, the policy about license number posting comes from the owners.

I appreciate the support and the criticism here, there, and anywhere anytime. Both help me a lot, thanks!

NB
The only thing about wearing a mask that bothers me is that the girls are a lot friendlier.
12