Stations for Sale

s94m
Hi everyone.

Anybody looking to sell stations or know anybody who wants to sell? Please let me know! Preferably in SoCal area.

Re: Stations for Sale

Best Answer I Can Give
 Got $400,000. All shop's are for sale
 Sometimes you have to be Smarter than the Equipment you are working with.

Re: Stations for Sale

s94m
Not looking to buy multiple shops at the moment. I already have enough as it is. Just looking to buy one station for now.

Re: Stations for Sale

Best Answer I Can Give
 No my one shop 400. Just saying any and all shops are for sale.
 Sometimes you have to be Smarter than the Equipment you are working with.

Re: Stations for Sale

Justa,

Why would you want to sell your shop? You are making good revenue..

Re: Stations for Sale

Best Answer I Can Give
 Pays off everything. Wife makes over 80K a year. 61 years old and the body is TIRED.

 The biggest reason I have 2 deals that would make the "GOOD MONEY" I make look like chump change.

 That's just all a pipe dream. I would have loved to give it to the last guy who worked for me. The way it's going they will take me out of here feet first.
doing this on and off starting in 79, just tired of the BS.
 Sometimes you have to be Smarter than the Equipment you are working with.

Re: Stations for Sale

Barry White
With star status lost within a transfer of owner, do shops go for less nowadays?
Smog technician in beautiful  San Dimas, ca

Re: Stations for Sale

BayAreaSmogTech
Barry White wrote
With star status lost within a transfer of owner, do shops go for less nowadays?
Not really since you can get your star back in 3 months.

Re: Stations for Sale

Smogtech
where are you in socal?   I saw 1 in oc on beach blvd look nice 6oK 3bays with lifts.  If test only you can sub lease the other 2 bays.  I would like it but a little far.

Re: Stations for Sale

FiendFX
Clean shop.. But wonder how's business and the location. 60k is cheap for a shop like that.. Sounds fishy.

Re: Stations for Sale

Best Answer I Can Give
 Never hurts to ask.
 Sometimes you have to be Smarter than the Equipment you are working with.

Re: Stations for Sale

Do you know the way to San Jose? Yelp Accurate Automotive Services and make me an offer I cannot refuse!

Re: Stations for Sale

s94m
Im in Orange County, and prefer to look in OC. May be willing to look in LA or SD if the opportunity is too good to pass on. Will definitely check it out.
Thanks for the heads up.

Re: Stations for Sale

alldsd1motor
Im thinking about selling my shop. But im located in Norcal

Re: Stations for Sale

Kevin
is any one selling a smog shop in the bay-area or northern california

Re: Stations for Sale

Come to San Jose I will set you up and if you can do the job I guarantee success.

Re: Stations for Sale

Low-score
I might be.please send me a message..established in 2001.

Re: Stations for Sale

Kevin
Still entertaining the idea of buying a shop, what did you giys start with in the bank. I am cocerned i dont have enough put away to make it throught a smog shop start up

Re: Stations for Sale

Best Answer I Can Give
 We cheated.
Credit Cards Plus GOOD Credit. Plus I was working nights and was YOUNG. Worked 8 to 2 closed up and worked 3:30 till 1 for the city. After 18 months damn near killed myself.

 The question you need to ask, WHAT do you want? How much business do you want.
I feel if you have little or no PERSONAL overhead, a little hole in the wall. $35 plus Cert checks, you could get by.
If you have kids and a LARGE overhead, LOT'S OF LUCK.

 You want large or just want to pay the bills and live no HASSLE?
 Sometimes you have to be Smarter than the Equipment you are working with.

Re: Stations for Sale

Kevin wrote
Still entertaining the idea of buying a shop, what did you giys start with in the bank. I am cocerned i dont have enough put away to make it throught a smog shop start up
I would say that it is easier to start up a T/R than a T/O, especially in an enhanced area.

As a repair shop you will be busy right off the bat. It might not be good work but you can weed those out later as you get your business going.