Still No Star Score Yet?

Able
2 weeks past july already, no score yet?

Thought last's week statewide shutdown was because BAR needed to divert all its computing power to calculate STAR's score?

Re: Still No Star Score Yet?

Kevin
every thing is slow reporting these days

On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 11:46 AM Able [via Stop The Star Program] <[hidden email]> wrote:
2 weeks past july already, no score yet?

Thought last's week statewide shutdown was because BAR needed to divert all its computing power to calculate STAR's score?

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/Still-No-Star-Score-Yet-tp5081273.html

Kevin Casillas

Re: Still No Star Score Yet?

I got no where to go but down. (.99) I can wait a couple more days to enjoy what is surely a mistake. Just hope that the reversal is not drastic.

Re: Still No Star Score Yet?

Johnnybeme
Oh well .89 is more reasonable. I was really thinking that a .99 (my last FPR) was a joke or incorrect.

Re: Still No Star Score Yet?

Best Answer I Can Give
 The question that needs to be asked is, Why does it take so long to get the scores out?
A machine doing the numbers would have it done in HOURS. Is human interaction changing the numbers?

Re: Still No Star Score Yet?

The question that needs to be asked is, Why does it take so long to get the scores out?
A machine doing the numbers would have it done in HOURS. Is human interaction changing the numbers?
Besta, I happen to believe so.

Re: Still No Star Score Yet?

The question that needs to be asked is, Why does it take so long to get the scores out?
A machine doing the numbers would have it done in HOURS. Is human interaction changing the numbers?

i'd say it's a safe bet and I'm confident that those ain't the only numbers they're spanking!
Loaded for bear, licensed for quail.