Stolen 2005 Prius Cat

marinsmogger
Cat got stolen.
It's a 2005 Toyota Prius, is it even worth fixing?
What would you do with this vehicle.
Thanks for any advice.

Re: Stolen 2005 Prius Cat

scanner
marinsmogger wrote
Cat got stolen.
It's a 2005 Toyota Prius, is it even worth fixing?
What would you do with this vehicle.
Thanks for any advice.

I think an insurance company might total it.  You can't go through CAP.  CAP won't replace a stolen cat.

Cat thieves should be shot in front a firing squad.   Just like the people who make robocalls.

Re: Stolen 2005 Prius Cat

444O444
i got mine stolen too, Luckily had a full coverage, insurance took care of it.

I recommend to upgrade your coverage, wait a little bit then report it stolen.

Re: Stolen 2005 Prius Cat

Technician A
Put a straight pipe on it. You just now transformed a lowly hybrid into a race car.

Re: Stolen 2005 Prius Cat

Make insurance claim

On Sat, Aug 8, 2020, 8:57 AM marinsmogger [via Stop The Star Program] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Cat got stolen.
It's a 2005 Toyota Prius, is it even worth fixing?
What would you do with this vehicle.
Thanks for any advice.

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/Stolen-2005-Prius-Cat-tp5081663.html

Re: Stolen 2005 Prius Cat

dcf1ver
marinsmogger wrote
Cat got stolen.
It's a 2005 Toyota Prius, is it even worth fixing?
What would you do with this vehicle.
Thanks for any advice.
We get at least 4-5 of these cars in a month.

Insurance always covers it.

Re: Stolen 2005 Prius Cat

marinsmogger
Only covered with comprehensive.